Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Got this during the Christmas sale... and ended up refunding it. I can't quite put my finger on why, but I became super frustrated with the game about 3 or 4 bosses in and just didn't want to play it anymore.

I've since thought that I may have been too hasty in my decision and been considering giving it a second chance, so I'll be tagging along until you inevitably convince me to buy it again; your enthusiasm for this game is contagious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Kaubocks posted:

y'all are gonna hate it when I make conscious but unspoken decisions to skip breakable walls in the interest of time

Literally Hitler.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Kaubocks posted:

Hey kids, it's time to turn out the lights and close the curtains because we're about to take a long walk through a spooky graveyard!

As usual, song descriptions will go up when I get home from work. Never intended this to become the pattern but it just kinda fell that way. :v:

I'll be the first to admit I firewanded the hell out of this dude, and even then it took me a few tries to get him. :argh:

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Samovar posted:

So far the voting is going the right way!

The real reward is having performed out Knightly duties by vanquishing a menace to the realm. :colbert:

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
I went to another stage after you get to this section of the map and quit shortly afterwards, so this is all new to me. The side scrolling section with the butt slime looks fun and terrifying at the same time; you made it look easy but I'm sure I would have flipped my desk in frustration after the 5th fiery death.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Kaubocks posted:

Yo quick update-- just took the video down because for whatever reason YouTube lost the 60fps option and I will not stand for that! I'm in the process of reuploading it. Should be back up within the hour.

I was wondering why you kept disappearing during the close quarters Blue Knight fight (and the boss, just got to it).

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
The rudest frogbirds. I would have broken a controller in frustration; I commend your patience, Kaubocks.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
This stage really reminds me of Gunstar Heroes' airship one.

I really liked the vertical screens analysis, it's one of those things I probably would never have noticed unless pointed out, since I'd be too bloody furious about having missed a jump again.

Also: "I don't think this screen is that difficult", said Kaubocks as he navigated a level with changing wind patterns, pogo'd on cannonballs and proceeded to clown one of the widely acclaimed most difficult bosses in the game.

Showoff. :v:

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Huh. So that's why in your nightmares, you're trying to save her from falling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
That was fantastic. Now I'm kinda sad I never did finish the game.

Thanks for the great LP, Kaubocks. Amazing job as usual, and looking forward to the next one.

• Locked thread