Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I love this game to death but one of the bosses was an impassable wall for me (literally tried 50+ times, I counted) and never made any headway. I was going to cheat past it but other things came along and never did. Really want to see the rest of it played out and I guess I will now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

There's that boss I don't think I'll ever beat.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I can't believe that bug that replaced regular sized Shovel Knight with small Shovel Knight right at the end cutscene. I'm going to write Yacht Club and complain.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Kaubocks posted:

I can't believe I forgot to post this here!

One of the viewers of the Big Shovel Knight stream wrote in to Yacht Club about the disappointing ending:

Personally I'm not expecting it to get fixed... but it'd be pretty hilarious if it was on account of that stream. :pray:

So you might get to play it again!

• Locked thread