Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I love this game. I actually 100 percented it at one point. Unfortunately that's no longer the case.
The music is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Shovel knight is a good person. Going far above what's necessary just to cheer a random frog up. Also you can't reasonably complain, since you made a pun thread title. :)

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Samovar posted:

Plague Knight really has the least appropriate name of all the Order of No Quarter.

Why? He looks like a plague doctor.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

MachuPikacchu posted:

Okay, unpopular opinion time: the Explodatorium is my least favorite stage in the game, I don't like the music, and Plague Knight himself is a huge pain in the rear end to fight. It's the one part of the game that I dread when I replay the game just because of how tedious it is.

Yeah I agree here. The endlessly spawning exploding bomber birds are really annoying.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
We don't know how the plague works in that world. Maybe explosions are their version of chemo.These people Shovel Knight mowed down? Doctors who could have saved hundreds.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
ftfy (For a really long time I thought this acronym means "gently caress this, gently caress you!")

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

HenryEx posted:

But that's what it means :confused: What do you mean, "thought"?

My favorite quoting acronym is ikr though (incoherent kindergardener rant)

You usually use it if you slightly change the quote. It stands for "fixed that for you".

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
That timing was awesome. The trumpets announced your victory!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

AweStriker posted:

Does that Mobile Gear trick work the first time?
Yes, it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
So long and thanks for all the butts.

• Locked thread