Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

I didn't think you would ever post this.

Shovel Knight is really great. I'm looking forward to what you will be saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

I don't think I ever got around to beating propeller knight.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

I just played from an old save after not playing at all for probably a year. The save was at the first stage of the tower, when you have to fight the Black Knight at the end. Cowbox, you make this game look super easy. I went from having several thousand gold, to less than 800, but I did beat the level.

It was that part of the stage when the platforms drop out from under you and the screen has three flying rats and a skeleton on the falling platform. You know, right near the beginning.

Anyway, thanks for doing the LP Kaubocks it was really good.

• Locked thread