Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
having contacts sucks I know but I'm a big baby and keep backing off of lasik so here we are

but just lol if u have to do anything but toss your contacts every night and get new ones the next morning, it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

LT56 posted:

Is Lasik/PRK the new dental plan? Because the dental plan was still dental plan, last time I checked and real vision was just bonus.

A laser correction can make your vision better than 20/20 permanently.

right I addressed this so maybe ur vision isn't v good, that's why I keep backing off of it, I worry about what might go wrong

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

GhostFromTheHellz posted:

You can always do one eye at a time ;)

yeah this is why I'm a big baby. I probably looked at this like 10 times over the years and was going for the expensive good places, then decided to do one eye at a time in case there was a gently caress up and then said why the gently caress am I doing this if I'm worried about a gently caress up

but brand new contacts every day fuckin owns

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

revmoo posted:

drat that is kinda gross

yeah how u argue for that over fresh contacts every day.... lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Putty posted:

wet and sad

don't dox my wife

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
or ur mom

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Cnut the Great posted:

i wear glasses and i look like a loving dork and no one likes me

get daily contacts it will at least fix the glasses part

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
looking forward to tossing my contacts after this game, let's go the bills since I bet heavy against the jets

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
for real new contacts every day owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
idk dude just get daily contacts

• Locked thread