Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

The whole incident was caught on film and that gorilla was dragging that kid back and forth through a loving moat and anyone who whines about the fact that the zookeepers blew its head off are a bunch of giant loving pissbabies can we all shut up about that gorilla because it legit had to die.

Nice meltdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Should have shot the parent LOL the gorilla is majestic !!!!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the haram bee is the forbidden and thus, the most delicious bee

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Earwicker posted:

the haram bee is the forbidden and thus, the most delicious bee

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
another dead african man in the united states of america year 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

jackyl posted:

I think he was hung like a gorilla????

No, he was shot. P sure.

Malice Green
Feb 1, 2005
Molim Vas skinite gacice
If the cops had been called they would have shot the kid.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
He was some sort of ape or ape-like monster.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

another dead african man in the united states of america year 2016

An ape is not a man.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

SexualJumanji is an excellent username.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en71FxPnv2o

^ harambe song

Gamer With Dignity posted:

An ape is not a man.

hi ken ham

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
he's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we shot him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I don't know who that is or what that has to do with me saying that an ape is not a man.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I go to bed and wake up and this thread is still alive what the gently caress it should be dead and buried right now just like the stupid ape that was justifiably shot.

Quit talking about a stupid gorilla.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Serious talk - you have a white trash kid destined to die from taking meth, smack or both vs a critically endangered gorilla. Why is the kid more important than the gorilla?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Triggered posted:

Serious talk - you have a white trash kid destined to die from taking meth, smack or both vs a critically endangered gorilla. Why is the kid more important than the gorilla?
the kid was black, honkey kong

yes lets seriously discuss something that happened months ago that's where this thread needs to go right now

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

It was an ape that zookeepers were justified in shooting.

ape lives matter

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
how come no one gets upset when apes kill eachother in the wild? They do that poo poo all the time over turf.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You're thinking chimps. Gorillas are chill

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

EvilJoven posted:

I go to bed and wake up and this thread is still alive what the gently caress it should be dead and buried right now just like the stupid ape that was justifiably shot.

Quit talking about a stupid gorilla.

nice meltdown

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

...no it means "the harambe the"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
haramboners are not haram

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

you old man

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org

Macasaurus posted:

the kid was black, honkey kong

yes lets seriously discuss something that happened months ago that's where this thread needs to go right now

I dont see color.

If harambe had been the last gorilla on earth would it have been right to kill him?

I dont think the life of one child is enough to cause the extinction of a species.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Triggered posted:

I dont see color.

If harambe had been the last gorilla on earth would it have been right to kill him?

I dont think the life of one child is enough to cause the extinction of a species.

If there's only one left, the species is essentially extinct already.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Triggered posted:

I dont see color.

yea probably. What do gorillas actually do? Lazy pieces of poo poo eating grass all day. They serve no real function.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Harambe had to die because he was even blacker than that kid

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

Harambe had to die because he was even blacker than that kid

He had his hands up yall saw it.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Harambe? This is Harambe speaking. I am the ape who loves his life. I am the ape who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the ape who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge -I am the ape who will now tell you.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This is Harambe, the sexy Gorilla Japanese women can't get enough of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZkz9_m61j0

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Harambe was a gorilla who was born without any real chance. Born into a project and prison, but without more money for those sign language programs, he was unable to communicate with his oppressors that he was simply giving the child a much needed bath. He just wanted to stop the child from being like him.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

dumb kids gettin all these sweet animals murdered

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Even the name his oppressors gave him, Harambe. It means to 1.5 billion people that it is forbidden to even be himself. That his very existence is forbidden and only on the sufferance of his masters. Its monstrous.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

a bone to pick posted:

I'm legit getting my dick out for shabani

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a bone to pick posted:

drat those facial expressions just seem so similar to human its really amazing to see

also that is one drop dead sexy rear end gorilla motherfucker,

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
harambe is a word that means "obeying all the rules but still getting flipping iced anyway"

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5mxGg0PbP0

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

jackyl posted:

I think he was hung like a gorilla????

Gorillas have tiny wangs dude. Like itty bitty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Some black guy who got shot by cops.

• Locked thread