Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Hopefully affluenza isn't an STD otherwise that baby probably has it by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

client posted:

heres the twist: that is jastiger and his true punishment is having to post in gbs for the rest of his life

Woah.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Gbs hates women

i think youll find that actually i love women

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
loving dumbass op ruined his whole point by being an idiot who doesn't know the difference between prison and jail

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Gaunab posted:

paging jastiger

the baby's not fat enough

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
but if you see here he spent two years in jail before he was set free after pleading guilty to babyrape!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is this gonna be like that last time when D&D defended a child rapist?

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
listen, sounds pretty bad, but i'm not gonna actually do any work to read articles or form opinions about this or anything really. but sounds pretty bad though

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
let's just all agree that Idaho is bad because the state name itself says it's a ho

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
that's true, why would they do that? I bet no one has told them yet. washington and montana should really say something next time they're all out together

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

It looks like it. I should have known.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

which time

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

let's just all agree that Idaho is bad because the state name itself says it's a ho

haha that place is pretty notorious for being a feudal state for fatcats

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jucn2a/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-a-simple-plot

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cuck cuck im gay posted:

It looks like it. I should have known.

I just wanted to point out the creepy rear end screen caps you took from the disgusting video you totally didn't watch.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
loving creep.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
woah buddy I think child rape is really bad, did that not come across before because if so I am deeply sorry. child rape: bad

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't really see how my outrage will help anyone in this situation.
have you been on the internet in the last two years?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

I just wanted to point out the creepy rear end screen caps you took from the disgusting video you totally didn't watch.

Screen shots the government put out when trying to find him.

But keep being a pedo-apologist because for some reason you're comparing this thread with being no different than when people on the internet get mad about racist jokes or whatever stupid autistic bullshit you have rattling around in your brain.

:qq: "BEING OUTRAGED ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING!! :qq:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Screen shots the government put out when trying to find him.

But keep being a pedo-apologist because for some reason you're comparing this thread with being no different than when people on the internet get mad about racist jokes or whatever stupid autistic bullshit you have rattling around in your brain.

Yeah, I'll totally take your word for it and not any of the links you never provided because you care so much about it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The weirdest time was when the rapist was a trans woman that hosed his own kids and sold the videos, then became trans to get segregated from gen pop in prison. Then if you called her a rapist you were a bigot.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

jackyl posted:

Not a ho, the ho

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

rabble rabble posted:

listen, sounds pretty bad, but i'm not gonna actually do any work to read articles or form opinions about this or anything really. but sounds pretty bad though

Wisdom.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i think all of you are schizophrenic, because that is the new buzzword and i am always on the cutting edge of memez

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
well why was she dressed like that

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Yeah, I'll totally take your word for it and not any of the links you never provided because you care so much about it.

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2014/03/19/ice-seeks-helping-finding-a-sexual-predator-to-find-little-girl-he-is-abusing-found/

If you have any information please call the tip line at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE or leave a tip here.

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
Imo a baby rapist should serve more time than 2 years

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mange Mite posted:

Not a ho, the ho

that's true I wasn't tell g the whole story

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Classic Gookin

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

Imo a baby rapist should serve more time than 2 years

Controversial opinion on these here forums. Watch yourself.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
drat dude wtf would you watch that?? loving gross

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if he was black you'd be saying 1 day is too much

if it was sweden you'd be crowing how much more humane councilling is than prison and how barbaric murka is

and of course what do we know about this alleged "victim" for all we know it could be warwick davis

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

if he was black you'd be saying 1 day is too much

if it was sweden you'd be crowing how much more humane councilling is than prison and how barbaric murka is

and of course what do we know about this alleged "victim" for all we know it could be warwick davis

it really depends on what your definition of "is" is

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Baby rapist should shanked in the kidneys while in prison. As nature intended.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Marfin Tulden(yes that is his real name) could not be reached for comment.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

Huffin Farten

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
This is a weird thread. Why was it made? The OP seems a bit off. I do not think they are "OK".

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

cuck cuck im gay posted:

that's not true. in some cases it accomplishes worse than nothing, like armed protesters demonstrating in front of brock turner's house

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Smash it smash hit (yes thats his real name) thinks this thread is a real STINKER! :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

JiveHonky posted:

who is the guy in this post?

• Locked thread