Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Yurlwak Zingo (yes that is his real name) could not be reached for comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Rufus Dingus (yes that is his real name) could not be reached for comment.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

JiveHonky posted:

Yurlwak Zingo (yes that is his real name) could not be reached for comment.

who is the guy is this post

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Y-Hat posted:

Rufus Dingus (yes that is his real name) could not be reached for comment.

but u did comment on this post

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
eh i mean its not like we should be questioning wealthy people, for all we know it could have been Her Turn

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

jackyl posted:

but u did comment on this post
ah gently caress ya got me

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Booby Maclivein (yes thats his realy name) is giving comments on literally everythign he sees!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Mods (yes that is their real name) knew

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

The weirdest time was when the rapist was a trans woman that hosed his own kids and sold the videos, then became trans to get segregated from gen pop in prison. Then if you called her a rapist you were a bigot.

i actually remember that. that was the en transexual thread, not dnd. it was grotesque

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Munkin Cummin(yes that is his real name) defended the crime in a D&D thread and couldn't be reached for a follow-up

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i actually remember that. that was the en transexual thread, not dnd. it was grotesque

do what now

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

Mods (yes that is their real name) knew

couldn't they have a normal name like plantagenet or d'orleans

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

was this before or after fire threatened to sue a women's shelter because they wouldn't take him in for supposedly being trans

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
glad I missed whatever that bullshit was

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jackyl posted:

do what now

There was a someone who was in prison for raping her children or something, and a goon got really mad because people weren't using the right pronoun when referring said child rapist

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Hat poo poo Underfunk has yet to release a statement.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

cuck cuck im gay posted:

There was a someone who was in prison for raping her children or something, and someone got really mad because people weren't using the right pronoun when referring said child rapist

yep glad I missed that

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

jackyl posted:

do what now

i wont find the link but the scenario was there was a transexual woman that retained a penis that raped xir young son in the butt and got sent to the pokey for it. there was an e/n goon that held this specimen up as some kind of trans rights icon in prison as if (im gonna say) he wasnt a child rapist

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
iamliterally shittingmypants has been quiet all week

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I hope everybody dies horribly

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

was this before or after fire threatened to sue a women's shelter because they wouldn't take him in for supposedly being trans

thats fire, the worst of the worst posters. different cat

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i wont find the link but the scenario was there was a transexual woman that retained a penis that raped xir young son in the butt and got sent to the pokey for it. there was an e/n goon that held this specimen up as some kind of trans rights icon in prison as if (im gonna say) he wasnt a child rapist

so are you ignoring the individuals preferred choice of pronoun because of their crime or for other reasons

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

dookifex_maximus posted:

so are you ignoring the individuals preferred choice of pronoun because of their crime or for other reasons

xes

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

xol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Who voted this something other than a one? I'm gonna find that goon and beat the poo poo out of that goon.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

EorayMel posted:

Who voted this something other than a one? I'm gonna find that goon and beat the poo poo out of that goon.

Probably the OP (yes thats the name his momma gave him) who thinks he's got a great thread on his hands

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'd like you all to know I hate everyone tremendously much, fyi

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

I'd like you all to know I hate everyone tremendously much, fyi

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I didn't know being angry that a baby raper was spared prison was such a controversial subject on these forums. I see I was wrong about the levels of depravity around here, and won't make that mistake again!

• Locked thread