Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Cats are better because you can safely declaw them so they dont tear stuff up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

cats are the single greatest threat to north american wildlife. they kill and slaughter without remorse, need, or cause. they must be stopped

who gives a poo poo about small birds and rodents

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

b-minus1 posted:

i will never understand how anyone could prefer having a cat over a dog.

every day when I come home, my dog is there to greet me. when i pull into the driveway, she goes to the door and stares at me through the window. her tail then starts to wag faster and faster as i get closer to the front door. and when i open the door, she greets me as if I've been gone for years. this happens every single day, and is by far the best part of my day.

My cat is always waiting for me and wont leave me alone for like a half hour after I get home. Then it goes back to sleep/loving around with small objects in my house like it was before. The perfect pet.

Congrats on torturing your dog though because they legit believe you are gone forever every time you leave.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Cats also obsessively keep your tables and counters spotlessly free of any clutter.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

What in the HELL is the deal with your terrible avatar?

Its a "you play too many videogames" own. But honestly I've seen steam profiles of goons with 80 hours a week on steam games alone so that's fairly tame unless its a release game.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

jonathan posted:

Not me, I have a cat genie. I've never gone near the litter box.

I can taste the powderized cat litter dust in my mouth when I clean the litter box. I probably don't have toxo though as my cat rarely goes outside and they get it from eating mice.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
can i have a cat but not be 'into' cats.

Like im not dressing mine up or taking him for leash walks. Hes basically a friendly houseplant.

I'm pretty sure my cat has gotten me laid several times. The cuteness makes the girls less nervous after ive lured them to the apartment.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dyna Soar posted:

dogs love us, cats live with us b/c we give them food. take that as you will

Dogs were bred specifically to love us. Dogs that didnt take to humans were usually drowned. The "love" is hardwired into their brain and only systematic extreme amounts of torture from bad owners can break it. Its shallow and meaningless, like having a broken little gimp following you around.

Cats and humans came together for a mutually beneficial exchange and love and companionship arises from that. I wouldnt want a person to blindly love me. Id want a person to realize we make eachother happy for our personalities (or huge tits) and the love come from there.

Cigstomper58 fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Sep 16, 2016

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What's the lowdown on capybaras though? It's like a giant rat dog that only eats vegetables and likes to swim.

They're giant south American rodents related to guinea pigs and basically everything eats them down there. You can technically keep them as pets but they are social and swim a lot so you need a running water source (they poo poo in the water) and a bunch of them so only exotic animal breeders keep them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

Lmao if you actually believe this kind of faggy spineless sentiment.

Seriously.

I wouldn't go out of my way to run over a dog (I'm not a monster). But fuckin lol if you think I'm stopping or even slightly inconveniencing myself for a loving dumbass dog.

Cigstomper58 fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Sep 16, 2016

• Locked thread