Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.

Grimey Drawer

kirbysuperstar posted:

It doesn't even have a scarecam! How can I get the most out of it without one?!

Loud keyboard clacking and mouse thumping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

baldurk posted:

This is the 8th sandcastle type thread, for those keeping track.

Really gives you (well, me, a 2015 registration) context for how and why the rules that were... were

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

As if anyone making an LP that quickly was going to finish them.

Is this a challenge?

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Magicpokey posted:

Hey everybody. I am sure none of you remember me, but I started a SSLP of an old Sega Master System game called Kenseiden last year. The LP died because my life upturned itself (including spending time in the hospital twice for pneumonia complicated by neurological problems). I still think the game is worthy of an LP, and I hate leaving something unfinished. But I am not sure of the protocol here. It was my first LP, I would like to finish it, but I do not know how to go about it. Should I just try to revive the old thread? Should I start a new thread? (and if so, should I re-post the old updates or start over?) or should I just forget the whole idea?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Reviving the old thread and starting a new one are both viable options. Don't overthink this.
E: \/\/\/ Yeah, reviving is only possible if it's not archived

Alexeythegreat fucked around with this message at Sep 22, 2016 around 23:24

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Mraagvpeine posted:

I saw this and just laughed.

"Ages 8-up"
Yes, this checks out

Also, is it just me, or does the sentence "become a sensation from your stars" make no sense?

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

AlphaKretin posted:

You're missing part of the sentence, you "get the tools and the know-how" to do the thing from them.

I should start sleeping

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

this seems like a good place to post this

I'm showing my wife some of my favorite games from when I was a kid, and we recently started a playthrough of Mario RPG

and obviously she decided that would be a good time to look up the Let's Play I did of Mario RPG a couple years before we met which I had repeatedly told her was horrible

and dear Lord it's worse than I remembered

I gotta get around to deleting that poo poo

lmao don't delete it

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I got a spam offer to join a network
Now, it's not my first one, and almost everyone in the subforum gets them, it's nothing unusual
Except this one is unusual:
1) it's a Russian network (there's a line there, which I like, "Russian-language support", as if I loving need any)
And 2) they think that I am "Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - Topic"
They don't even loving check who they're sending this spam to

The question is, do I reply with snark?

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Argh, you're right
I never do, but I really wanted to this time after I was labeled an entire loving topic

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Color Printer posted:

Baldurk really needs to make that internet archive banner bigger or more noticeable or something

It'll still be a banner, and will therefore go unnoticed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Putty posted:

What are the chances of getting verified on Vid.me? They don't have content ID there so it's perfect for riffing videos on Youtube fiends, but without verification filesize and length are limited.

Demonstrate positive involvement in the Vidme community and you're golden