Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
I was wondering if there was an existing discord channel for this forum? If not, what do you guys think of having one? It could make collabs ten times easier, maybe even have some fun discussions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
I'm planning to LP the new remastered Hack GU collection, anyone else is already in the process of doing this? Anyone planning to do it? Also I don't know how it will work, but it'd be great to collab with someone who has pretty good knowledge/knows the lore and history or played most of the old games.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Felinoid posted:

I think you may be looking for this thread.

Oh yeah I know about that thread, was one of the very first to ask/suggest that kind of threads I guess. But in my post I meant if anyone is planning to do a hack gu LP so I can avoid starting it.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

dscruffy1 posted:

:justpost:

Someone else doing an LP thread doesn't mean you can't also do it.

Sounds good to me.

on a side note, was literally just watching your Evil Within 2 LP a few minutes ago. #glitchinthematrix #weliveinasimulation #coincidence?