Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caped Cruiser
Sep 25, 2006
man, meet monkey

Slayerjerman posted:

Any interest in game development or publishing?
100k can pay for a pretty decent indie game. My partner and I (whom are mercenary veteran game developers and have been for the last 5yrs ) make games that range from $5k to $50k for clients, usually mobile games for iOS and Android, Steam(PC) and smaller types of HTML5 casual games. About 70% of the cost is just salary for the two of us to do all the design, code, art and audio...etc and the other 30% is usually for assets. $50k gets you about 6~7mos of development time.

Shoot me an email if you have any interest in hearing more.
pritchard -dot- jerry -at- gmail

you are getting so much loving spam about dick on butt sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread