Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Wamdoodle posted:

Do you like it because it keeps others from eating the oil of your people, being a vegetable and all?

olives a fruits shithead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

I've cooked with olive oil for so long I honestly don't really know how to cook without it. Like I have a bottle of vegetable oil and I hear coconut oil is healthy but how the gently caress do I use it? I just put some olive oil down and heat it up and then boom tasty food.

sounds like you are a pretty poo poo cook, because olive oil definitely isn't ideal for cooking many things, especially anything cooked at a very high temperature because olive oil has such a low smoke point

• Locked thread