Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

This is not the exact same Thrawn from the old EU and the sooner you make peace with that the better off you'll be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

hi liter posted:

Star Wars/1776 musical mash up about writing a new galactic constitution.

There's a musical Joss Whedon can direct.

Lin Manuel Miranda.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Gotta admit, I was kinda hoping the droids were going to join the Rebellion.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

thelaughingman posted:

Sometimes I think Pablo Hidalgo just makes stuff up as he goes along.

It's probably all stuff from his old tabletop campaign.

Preview for the next ep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmqBTRH2RAY

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

What would be the actual detriment for making the Empire racist? God forbid the Space Nazis have backwards ideas about species supremacy.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I think Ezra's the same age as Luke and Leia. They were all born on the first day of the Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

I still can't get over how hilarious it is some writer felt the need to establish blacks as a separate species from a singular planet in the old canon. Did they try to do this with the Asians as well?

*cough*

• Locked thread