Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Well, there goes the Hall of Fame...

Galaga Galaxian posted:

He is quite literally pulling Ezra back towards the light. :v:
And away from plummeting to his death as the result of his rash, destructive actions. A shame if the other Imperial forced-laborers on the base couldn't get out, though. I doubt that only a couple of Ugnaught were managing the entirety of the operations of a base that size...

EDIT: Spoilers, just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

NTRabbit posted:

Also the dehumanising reason, which is why they were supposed to keep the helmets and suits on even on the base, and only refer to each other by number, not name.
Clearly, that's for "security" and certainly not dehumanization.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

drunkill posted:

Thrawn is very observant :v

(Hera's Heroes clip)
[video type="youtube"]BVst5R1v3cU[/video
Truly, subtle nuances pulled from that art there.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

DancinBrud posted:

I don't think they necessarily are. You just see a bunch of them get blown up in Rebels because hey, something's gotta get blown up.
It explains why there aren't any leftover for A New Hope... :v:

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

cptn_dr posted:

More like the lack of exposure, heyooo

...I'm so glad you can buy Rey toys now.
Pulling from a few pages back, I must say I'm disappointed about how little Chopper merchandise there is/has been.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Shbobdb posted:

"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?"

It seems like gravity wells are independent of ability to travel through hyperspace.

It would also seem that driving into trucks would be independent of the ability to drive down streets, if someone said that without precise calculations, you could crash into a building or trees on the side of the road.

Now, if you asked C1-10P, it would gladly tell you of all the ways you could die.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Roach Warehouse posted:

It also has this amazing panel from an amazing dream sequence.

Seriously, though, that facial expression.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Star Wars: The Quest for More Wolves.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Star Wars Rebels Season 4: You Rolled How Many Despair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

For further clarification of what Despair is, if you don't play the Fantasy Flight Games tabletop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dryu8gybd0

• Locked thread