Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

LongDarkNight posted:

Watching the episode again I love Choppa freaking out about getting in the Y-Wing. The writers are so good.

Chopper is the best character on this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
This episode brought back so many memories from playing Tie Fighter as a kid. Also kinda funny that three Tie Interceptors destroyed six A-Wings and a transport like they were paper.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Episode 4 thoughts: Thrawn outplaying people, but refusing to finish them, as always, and Chopper is our lord and saviour.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Watch S1 anyway, it's more Chopper screentime and that's always good.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
That can't be the real Chopper, he doesn't murder anything in the entire film!

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Phylodox posted:

For that matter, when are they going to introduce the x-wings? They haven't already, have they?

When they run out of A-Wings.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Covok posted:

From what I heard, one of the game's lead writers preferred harder science fiction and didn't really like the fantasy and objective morality aspects of Star Wars. When his company picked up the project of doing a sequel to KOTOR I, he decided to subvert and have a character mock those elements as a criticism of Star Wars and its writing. At least, that's how I heard it.

To be honest, the writing in Kotor I was fairly shallow and simple in my opinion. Kotor II is much more complex on all levels, for good and bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Cross-Section posted:

something something BENDU WAS RIGHT

Maybe, but still an rear end in a top hat though.

• Locked thread