Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Oh really? What established backstory from the movies is that? In RotJ you see A-Wings and B-Wings and no facts about them. No one on screen says anything about those fighters, they're just there (and barely there in the case of the B-wing).

Rebels Recon. We're getting more Ryloth in the next episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6em1j3nQcSk

I missed those speeder bike SFX. :allears:

I love the "Biggs has checkerboards, Sabine has checkerboards, they should be friends" logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

I'm super late here but only on rewatching TCW I connected the dots and noticed many parts of the track that plays during Ahsoka and Vader's duel are from a Clone Wars track. The name of the original track? "Anakin Wants Her Alive"

Holy poo poo.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Covok posted:

Okay, gonna need some proof before I believe this tinfoil hat stuff.

Compare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfK4A_y88XQ&t=64s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4&t=136s

Mind you I don't think there's any character motivation evidence here though. I just find the song name to be pretty ironic considering where it ends up reused.

Nina fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Nov 6, 2016

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Whoops should've been obvious. I was trying to look for her theme to check but didn't think to check the movie soundtrack. Even then though the S5 arrangement is the closest to the Rebels equivalent.

Nina fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Nov 6, 2016

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

I'd love for Embo to show up again

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Yvonmukluk posted:

She'd be great to come back as an Inquisitor (maybe even the first).

I just want confirmation on whether Sheev pulled the strings behind her actions during Clone Wars. It seems extremely likely but it was never addressed

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Emperor Palpatine: "Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on the sides of three Inquisitors and release them in the Lothal system, the Rebels will go nuts trying to find Inquisitor number three!"
Lord Vader: "It will be done, my master."

God this is totally in-character for Sheev

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

I dunno "When gone am I, the last of the force users with a lightsaber formally recognized by surviving members of our monastic religion of the Jedi Order you will be, counting not that one guy just kinda recognized by the Force itself who was, or anyone who just stop identifying as a Jedi did" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Empress Brosephine posted:

i feel like you guys are presenting a lore that is too complex and detailed for a childrens cartoon

I think the high volume of EU content fools you into thinking it's complex because it's not particularly so

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Logical1234 posted:

Certainly not Thrawn that's for sure, funny thing is, Bendu was really after Kanan in that moment wasn't he? Their relationship was certainly interesting to say the least.

I don't think the one in the middle, the Bendu is attacking anyone in specific there. It's just his big deadly "All of you get off my lawn" moment

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

As narratively good as it might be I'm really disappointed if a character as cool as Ventress falls for a rando she had no history with and just dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Lando is a gem and you'd do well to own that book

• Locked thread