Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Wowza, lookit those weapons Sabine helped design being used on her people and home
No wonder her family is despised

And we finally get to see Space Wolves~

Vinylshadow fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Sep 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Urdnot Fire posted:

Sounds like we won't see a Mofference, then. Very disappointing.
My current headcanon is that members of the Knights of Ren say "I bid you dark greetings!" when gathering

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Get between a nerd and his obsession at your own peril

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

tsob posted:

God I hope there's no porgs in major roles, those things are loving creepy looking.
two kinds of people...

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Zoran posted:

Do you think they’d actually attempt to render a version of the battle of Scarif in this show?

They've already said that they're not going to show the Battle of Scarif from the Ghost's point of view

Although having an episode showing them on Yavin during the movie would be amazing, but unlikely, since they seem to be revolving around Thrawn and Lothal for the Series Finale, bookending Spark of Rebellion

• Locked thread