Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Moon Atari posted:

Beastiality is a very cool word for something that isn't actually very cool. I think we should divorce it from it's animal loving meaning entirely, or failing that at least reserve it for people who pull off impressive extreme sports style acts of animal loving, like with a lion or great white shark.

The word you're looking for is 'bestial', so you can let the dogfuckers have 'bestiality'.

I Own Soulz posted:

Who was that poster that had the story about trying to get a dog toy from under the couch and she had just gotten out of the shower so she was naked and while she was under the couch the dog basically went to town on her?

Wasn't there an accompanying sound she described, something like "sploop" I think? I could have sworn there was a red text to that effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread