Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
ories. he seems to have gotten probabted for no reason even though he hadnt access to the forums sine last thursdsday or osomething like that. seems kinda gai, but I don't judge people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i hope he posts more funny posts I like those

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
DGSW is a goddamn, real, American hero as far as I'm concerned and I don't care who knows, goddamnit!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
ok

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
ask him if he got the meth i smuggled in for him

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

People who posted on the gbs
3kthread are getting probated months after the fact as well as months apart. I wasn't on the first couple times I was probated but just noticed the other day. Since I posted twice and he posted way more you can expect dgsw to be randomly probated for quite some time.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait for the talons of recidivism to hook in and take your dad back down the k-hole

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

People who posted on the gbs
3kthread are getting probated months after the fact as well as months apart. I wasn't on the first couple times I was probated but just noticed the other day. Since I posted twice and he posted way more you can expect dgsw to be randomly probated for quite some time.

that aousa siqb eufgr fASCUAR

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please tell him I love him and am gonna kiss him

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i would have enjoyed doing canned air with my nza dgsw

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Please tell him I love him and am gonna kiss him

sammmmme

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm hoping he came up with some quality material in the meantime. God knows this place could use it

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Considering the timing of his rehab visits I am starting to wonder if I know dgsw irl

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
I wish his dad was true gay. (so he was never born)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I hope there's a Behind the Music about this.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

if I don't get some personalized dgsw rehab art dedicated to gatekeeper that little walrus cock is dead to me

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

like a friendship bracelet or a tracing of an angel

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Considering the timing of his rehab visits I am starting to wonder if I know dgsw irl

Nah the rehab recidivism cycles just naturally sync up. It's that same as women's menstrual cycles.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Tell him I said hi. And remember Cat Stevens. He'll know what I mean.

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

Izzhov posted:

Nah the rehab recidivism cycles just naturally sync up. It's that same as women's menstrual cycles.

In at least some northern europe countries it's actually not uncommon for a huge spike in rehab admissions to occur in autumn when the weather starts getting colder.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

ask him if he got the meth i smuggled in for him

pls go.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

if I don't get some personalized dgsw rehab art dedicated to gatekeeper that little walrus cock is dead to me

Actually I heard walruses got big ones

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wonder if they'll enjoy him as much in rehab as we do

Probably more

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Professor Shark posted:

I wonder if they'll enjoy him as much in rehab as we do

Probably more

from what i hear he was the staar of the showand he sneaked chheba chews ceammed being his balls. loving suckers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thats really interesting op

NOT!!!!!

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
This si Korea. NOT CHINATOWN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They won't let you take cheeba chews while detoxing from alcohol?

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
dgsw i hope the four days of rehab or whatever were totally worth the $87,968.59 it cost or whatever and that you're now no longer a broken person.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordja posted:

DGSW is a goddamn, real, American hero as far as I'm concerned and I don't care who knows, goddamnit!

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

two forty posted:

dgsw i hope the four days of rehab or whatever were totally worth the $87,968.59 it cost or whatever and that you're now no longer a broken person.

I have been doing the maths, and I counted that large seven times once upon a time. Every day is a rave buddy holly song when you are in hell.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
whassup ray

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Mordja posted:

DGSW is America and so can you

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hope you're feeling better DGSW.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Some people are more fun when they're intoxicated

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

RaceBannon posted:

Some people are more fun when they're intoxicated

I also saw that episode of Friends.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
hello forums user just ray

Is dad clean now?

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

DGSW is America and so can you

al cartal!!!!!!!!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i actually--no joke--met dad gay so what in real life once. he crashed on my couch and ate an entire bottle of ketchup out of my fridge. he didn't even put the ketchup on anything, he just sucked it straight out of the bottle. it was the coolest thing that ever happened to me. he was extremely overweight and smelled like a child molester....and his hair was perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

i actually--no joke--met dad gay so what in real life once. he crashed on my couch and ate an entire bottle of ketchup out of my fridge. he didn't even put the ketchup on anything, he just sucked it straight out of the bottle. it was the coolest thing that ever happened to me. he was extremely overweight and smelled like a child molester....and his hair was perfect.

sounds immaculate I wouldn't avoid it.

• Locked thread