Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Sekenr posted:

This comic is epic but investigating it led me to the saddest thing I ever seen - Doobiepedia - http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Doobie%27s_DogHouse_Wikia
Whoever made this is crazy.

Crazy? Or could he actually be a genius who is just too far ahead of his time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm glad you read it all. Now you're up to speed you can join in the yoks!

I believe the wikia was constructed both to preserve Dooblore and so we wouldn't have to repeatedly answer questions like "Why is it called 'Oobie Og Hous'?" and "Why isn't the cheese melted?"

Does he know that there is a wiki about him, though?

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

why isnt the cheese melted?

I never did figure that one out

Me neither, and I looked all over Doobie's wiki for an answer.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Fat Shat Sings posted:

This came post racism toward black lady with chicken / SA worm turn

Black chicken lady? Please tell me more!

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Just when I thought I knew all there is to know about Doobie, a gem like this comes along. Thanks!

• Locked thread