Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

The White Darryl Strawberry

Salad Prong
Paging "the greatest sagas of SA forums" to this thread.

Let the Enturbulation begin, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong

Parallax Scroll posted:

he was a business owner for like 20 years before that

But never a business with a vent hood, jackass.

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong

Parallax Scroll posted:

alternative answer: all the gbs dorks who donated

This is just what he slaps together at home as a placeholder image. The real dogs are better. Send money please.

FRIES.

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong
Maybe this year the goon who cancelled Christmas from his kids to donate 4 figures to Doobie can....

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong

Fat Shat Sings posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren:ATTENTION: Five minutes of a racist hillbillies life has gone unstalked:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Alright I want men stalking his facebook, his wifes facebook, his extended relatives facebook. Any social media presence anyone tangentially related to him has. Get on it.

I want google street view posted here, and here. Of his workplace, of his house, of his town. Satellite and maps views.

I want editors at the ready to take every possible photo from the social media crew and photoshop the same picture of an idiot rednecks dick bulge 30 times

We also need an idiot bitch retard like Fetus Tree to try and get all the attention being paid to this worthless alabama hillfolk

Everyone scramble

I assume you would prefer all of this information piled high? Please advise.

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong

FrankieGoes posted:

Pretty sure independent trucker is still literally zero business experience.

I know one independent trucker who begs to differ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong

Fat Shat Sings posted:

that should be easy since we have six billion man hours invested into this hillbilly

And thousands of dollars

• Locked thread