Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
C.S. Lewis's Narnia is a dirty pedo book for the first four pages of the lion the witch and the wardrobe because it's a literary exercise of showmanship and supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SatansChoice posted:

cs lewis Narnia is a dirty pedo book for the first 4 pages of the lion the witch and the wardrobe because it's a literary exercise of showman ship and supremacy

Pedophilia is inherent within Christianity so that is to be expected.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
that dress is haram she should wear a burka

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think she looks fine. None of my coworkers could pull that dress off, though.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
All those kids have phones and tablets, they're probably watching PewDiePie videos in class instead of her.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
it covers neck to knee who gives a gently caress. that said, i pounded my pud to it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Safety Scissors posted:

I'm just going to save this post. Honestly, there's been a few other situations where I wanted to use it.

lining bird cages, etc

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Bossip needs to shut his- wait is that like Black Gossip... shouldn't that be blossip

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
she can wear what she wants but any elementary teacher who wears heels to class isn't serious about her job imo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

the trump tutelage posted:

she can wear what she wants but any elementary teacher who wears heels to class isn't serious about her job imo

I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid, I remember respecting the teachers that had their poo poo together and looked professional a whole lot more than I did the dumpy, frazzled looking ones. Like those were the ones that you knew you could gently caress with and easily push them over the line into melting down and losing control.

Maybe I'm a sociopath.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid, I remember respecting the teachers that had their poo poo together and looked professional a whole lot more than I did the dumpy, frazzled looking ones. Like those were the ones that you knew you could gently caress with and easily push them over the line into melting down and losing control.

Maybe I'm a sociopath.

I don't think quoting your experience that led you into the loser you are today is as persuasive as you think it is.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't think quoting your experience that led you into the loser you are today is as persuasive as you think it is.

You're on quite the poo poo posting tear in GBS. Keep up the hard work.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

You're on quite the poo poo posting tear in GBS. Keep up the hard work.

My posts are like milk and go down creamy and smooth.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

FIRST TIME posted:

Maybe I'm a sociopath.
You can do that while wearing more functional flats that aren't going to put your back out or sprain your ankle when you go chasing after Tommy again. The visually impaired shouldn't forego their glasses in the name of fashion for similar reasons.

I mean maybe you can get away with it if you're a lovely broadcast teacher but then you really aren't serious about your job.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this is an institution of child learning not some "nightly club" for carousing and skylarking.

for shame curvy teacher. shame on you

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Yes. Children should learn that fat girls need to hide their shame.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
I'm confused about the picture with the jeans; are teachers allowed to wear jeans to school now?

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My school had casual Fridays once a month, and if you do extracurricular stuff on weekends you can wear whatever.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

The Bananana posted:

I don't feel tardy

I dont feel *tarded. He says 'tarded.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

dick wizard posted:

... I don't think so, tim

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

dick wizard posted:

lol at this dude yelling "I don't feel tarded"

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Pedophilia is inherent within Christianity so that is to be expected.

And islam. Also there is no such thing as a unique bit. its all tane. just make it good or synergistic at least.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I would be delighted if my son got his first boner to this teacher.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
it's too tight

she should remove it at once

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

Alan Smithee posted:

it's too tight

she should remove it at once

haha

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ya i knew mom was ai enhanced too ;)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm going to need a full portfolio of her in and out of her wardrobe to do a proper assessment, and for jerk-off material for a job well done after.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

The Bananana posted:

I don't feel tardy

class dismissed!

Malice Green
Feb 1, 2005
Molim Vas skinite gacice
She looks pretty comfortable in it, so I'd say no.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

jackyl posted:

lol at this dude yelling "I don't feel tarded"

Hahaha

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
Her dress is fine. Its fine...

It'd look better on my bedroom floor tho.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

Her dress is fine. Its fine...

It'd look better on my bedroom floor tho.

Sure, You can have the dress.

I'm just interested in the woman.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
dun

da dun dun

dun

da dun dun

dun

da dun dun

da da

dun dun da dun

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tricky D posted:

dun

da dun dun

dun

da dun dun

dun

da dun dun

da da

dun dun da dun

Godzilla?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Why is what I'm guessing is a gossip blog tweeting about a hot teacher, was someone complaining about her being too hot on the Internet and if so why

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

loquacius posted:

Why is what I'm guessing is a gossip blog tweeting about a hot teacher, was someone complaining about her being too hot on the Internet and if so why

bossip = black gossip

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tricky D posted:

dun

da dun dun

dun

da dun dun

dun

da dun dun

da da

dun dun da dun

one time i got offered tango lessons by a girl that Fucks

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mnemosyne posted:

I'm confused about the picture with the jeans; are teachers allowed to wear jeans to school now?

this is you, and you own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_9hYMVVv_Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

jigglemaster7 posted:

bossip = black gossip

ok cool thanks for confirming, why does anyone care though, was the gossip column just "look at this hot teacher" or were people Very Concerned that she'd cause an early sexual awakening in nine-year-olds everywhere

• Locked thread