Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JiveHonky posted:

haha drat where did you come from cutie? i would have remembered a handsome face like yours! hahaha

Pfffft turn your monitor on!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

haha drat where did you come from cutie? i would have remembered a handsome face like yours! hahaha

Outta your dreams. Can I get into your car?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hahaha come on guys haha im blushnig over here haha

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

JiveHonky posted:

hahaha come on guys haha im blushnig over here haha

itll be okay

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I don't see the problem? Who doesn't have an embarrassingly personal internet life these days.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
hot italian sausage owns we owe a lot to italy for their work in spiced meat

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
hmm we could puree this food into garbage like balogna but, now stay with me here, what if we put spices and peppers in there and cure them so they're nice and chewy

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
yes i cant wait to go on my fyad account and not get account probbed cuz i can no longer afford accounts tue

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
No need to self immolate. For now the problem is contained. To keep it that way you will need to kill, but just that one guy who Knows.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
yall dont live in a low tax kingdom you live on vbulletin

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

He knows, OP

And he knows you joined it just to gently caress with him, too

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm moving to an island SA compound but the real estate needs to be prime. Who do I talk to? Hopefully not Bane ;)

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
It's gotta have great lush trees 4 treeclimering and crystal clear sky blue water and coral and marine life

The_end
May 17, 2014
Did he ask you if you had stairs in your house?

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
It's all part of the greater layer cake eye sea

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
maybe ask him about it and bond over your mutual understanding of SA and hopefully make a new friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
Ya it's bad enuf yer a janitor yo. CUSTODIAN dick.

• Locked thread