Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

[swastica brackets]lol RU TROLLING ME LOL[/swastica brackets]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

personable decorum posted:

[swastica brackets]lol RU TROLLING ME LOL[/swastica brackets]

what? no! I just think you're an idiot

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

well i am an idiot but that doesn't mean this has to carry over to steam in that way okay wehaheahahaha

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you're trying to find reason in a dare post, and seem frustrated that you can't

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sluggo is mad posted:

you're trying to find reason in a dare post, and seem frustrated that you can't

I have no idea what a dare post is

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
You know, I've been reading about Stalin and while he might have been a mass murderer if you had a dinner with him on a one-off occasion it seems like he would be pretty good company. Apparently he had a signing voice so good he could have become a professional, was obsessed with literature and read extremely widely, had a predilection for delicious Georgian treats, and for the ladies out there he also had some dashing good looks in his younger years.

Hitler, on the other hand, seems like he would making a boring dinner companion with the plain food, teetotalism and preoccupation with the same boring topics (Wagner, Nazi ideals in art etc).

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

hitler is not real, he's a bogeyman made to scare people, like donald trump and hillary clinton

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Away all Goats posted:

hitler is not real, he's a bogeyman made to scare people, like donald trump and hillary clinton

why did they make people up to scare donald trump and hillary clinton?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
obama already exists

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

You know, I've been reading about Stalin and while he might have been a mass murderer if you had a dinner with him on a one-off occasion it seems like he would be pretty good company. Apparently he had a signing voice so good he could have become a professional, was obsessed with literature and read extremely widely, had a predilection for delicious Georgian treats, and for the ladies out there he also had some dashing good looks in his younger years.

Hitler, on the other hand, seems like he would making a boring dinner companion with the plain food, teetotalism and preoccupation with the same boring topics (Wagner, Nazi ideals in art etc).

One guy I've heard a lot of really good things about is that Kim Jong Un fella.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Im still not convinced

well if your employer allowed you to view the hugonaut boss2.0 leaks you'd change your mind

cnut
May 3, 2016

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

This is my understanding as well. However, I've read Hitler's pastry game was on point, as the kids say these days.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I feel like its hard for a thread to go anywhere when it STARTS with hitler. I mean where are we supposed to go from there? Gotta do things in the correct order imo.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
get rocks thrown at your head in hs rofFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

He was quite the jokester. He forbid anyone from entering his room, however one time he pretended to fall and yelled out for help; a few guards came to his aid, and welp, they broke his rule so they got executed. He should've wrote a book on practical jokes.

• Locked thread