Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The MSJ posted:

I think Ike Perlmutter is a Trump supporter, so everything under him is safe.

In some ways that's worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Blazing Ownager posted:

I'll never quite understood what happened with Carter.

It was a good show with good production values and a neat vibe, and yet it just never could find an audience. I actually don't know what they could have done to fix it, it just refused to catch on. Hell I give ABC credit for giving us a second season even, I thought it had no chance in hell of that.

The Venn diagram between the best audience for Agent Carter and the place ABC put Agent Carter--on network television period--looks like Sloth's eyes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Seconded

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Outside the box wish?

Claire Voyant aka the original Black Widow

• Locked thread