Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Serf posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and bet that the new director is an LMD. Something about his facial expression in one of the released stills just seems lifeless and robotic.

They said it was a character from the 40s so it is Jim Hammond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Medullah posted:

Last night's episode was weird. No Coulson, and it was just an angry Hydra agent yelling at a defective LMD all night.

It's due to the gods spreading cheeks and ramming cock in rear end

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ensign_Ricky posted:

So two things out of NYCC today. Jeph Loeb was asked if we could ever see the Netflix series cross-over with AoS.

So no outright denial of the possibility, which is pretty awesome. The other thing?

Clark Gregg cosplaying as Ghost Rider.

The last thing aunt may will see

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

halwain posted:

Maybe they turn her into the MCU version of Jocasta?

Then were will be the awkwardness when Hank Pym starts to bang her?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Yakmouth posted:

Time to head back to the real world, looks like.

I hope they bring Hope. And somehow Radcliffe, honestly; he might be the best character this show has ever written.

Could also bring back Ward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

My favorite moment of the series is still SkyeDaisySkye shooting Ward :hellyeah:

Also Cal :allears:

Cal just needed some coffee and pie.

• Locked thread