Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Agents of SHIELD s4e06 - The Hand Turkey

Coulson's hand gets stuck in one of the turkeys he was stuffing for SHIELD's Thanksgiving corporate event. After going to find help fishing it out, he can't remember which turkey it's in.

Hijinks ensue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Arcanen posted:

Seems like a great way to ensure so much confusion that no one will ever watch the show.

If you think that's bad, warp on over to the Star Trek thread. On top of a nearly year-long delay, the first episode of the new Star Trek series will debut on CBS's broadcast channels, then all subsequent episodes will only be available through CBS's "premium" streaming service. :ughh:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Clearly Hydra murdered all the woodland creatures of extra evil points.

Did Ward shoot the woodland creatures?

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Ensign_Ricky posted:

So the Agents Twitter account posted "Forecast: Flaming hot weather".... Which can really only mean one thing.

Gay melty guy is coming back?

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

Oh man, I just realized, Ward's not coming back from the framework. The organic 3-D got destroyed. Bummer.

Did it? I assumed that's what The Superior was loading into the sub before launch.

Also, I don't know what I'm more exited for: Next week's season finale, or the gifs from tonight's episode.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

From that page, another possibility:

quote:

A similar group as S.W.O.R.D., likewise affiliated with the U.N., is Starcore, which has worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. on several projects of joint interest, including establishing and maintaining a crewed facility on Earth's Moon.

Could definitely tie in with the Inhumans series if the royal family abandons their city on the moon which then gets occupied by S.H.I.E.L.D.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

The inverse property is also true for when you remove the SPACE element of your SPACE show!

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Oh no, those series sent me down the Wikipedia hole and now I've discovered The Partridge Family...IN SPACE!

I would totally be on board with a renaissance of sending nonSPACE shows to SPACE.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

A modern series about a crazy advanced space-faring race coming to present-day Earth to have wacky adventures? I have just the show for you!

Marvel's Inhumans :haw:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Agents of SHIELD: What kind of Inhumans delayed season 5?

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Tree Dude posted:

I predict next episode starts with an extended "here's what happened to Fitz" segment

He wakes up in the diner to find a note that says, "We're hiding and won't come out until you eat ALL the pie! -Everyone except Fitz"

The rest of the episode is him searching for all the pieces of the pie that are hidden throughout the diner.

The stinger at the end is, after eating about half of the pie, he gets up to use the bathroom, but not before rushing back to the counter to jot down a note, "Working on it. -Fitz"

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

That's right! And it's the episode where he makes the first working prototype of the shotgun axe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

We really need a thread title update now.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D in SPACE!

• Locked thread