Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

notthegoatseguy posted:

The marketing for this show is absolutely horrible and is rarely reflective of the actual show. That "Ooohh whooo whoa" stupid song they play on the Netflix broadcast like its some sort of loving Modern Family comedy is loving horrible.

All the ABC shows have that little jingle beforehand on Netflix, and it's awful. What's even worse is I get it caught in my head on loop constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I'm yet another in a long line of people who doubted Ghost Rider would be cool, and has just been proven hilariously wrong.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

She's also Mulan.

This is her quintessential role to me. Granted, Mulan is one of my top ten favorite movies, so she gets a lot of cred in my eyes just based on that.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

drat, Yo-Yo stole the show during that episode. I laughed out loud when she grabbed that dude's knife and waggled it mockingly at him. Clownin' on dudes.

• Locked thread