Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Excited for it to be back. It's my favorite of the Marvel television! People are saying Luke Cage is best of the Netflix stuff though so that's got me pretty excited. Good month for Marvel shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
There's a reason shows take breaks during that time of the year.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Iirc she's on supergirl too in a very similar part.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

bloodychill posted:

Also Mack and Fitz just blew a perfectly decent opportunity to apprehend Daisy because they were emotionally hurt. Come on, show.

I don't think she would have gone willingly and I don't think they could have stopped her.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I think the watch dog masks are the worst and the main ghost lady's garbage mouth ghost makeup is the second worst.

Everything else is cool and good.

Tree Dude fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Oct 30, 2016

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I sat down sometime this week like "I'm gonna get caught up on Shield I'm sure there's an episode or two I haven't watched..." but there were no episodes I hadn't watched :(

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

twistedmentat posted:

I honestly believe Fitz felt so betrayed by Radcliff he was straight up intending to murder him.

Nah there was definitely a moment of realization where he at least strongly suspected him of being a robit

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

muscles like this! posted:

Ugh, just saw that after next week's episode we're getting a six week break.

Fuuuuuck that. It's about this time I always start questioning why I follow any broadcast television show week to week.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Will there at least be a movie out in the stretch after the break they're trying to sync up with? Guardians 2? Thor?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
People had good reasons to think maybe Fitz was LMD after last episode. Seems sound.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
This episode is craaaazy

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Arist posted:

You should have killed him, Daisy!

I think she did but another was activated?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Glad Daisy remembered she has superpowers after the LMD smacked her around for a bit

She doesn't have get gauntlets so she can't just go all hog wild with the powers. It's a good enough TV show reason.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
So it isn't the end of the arc. It's the start of the "hack into the framework and save one of our friends each episode" segment.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
My brain says this shouldn't be my favorite show but my heart disagrees

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
6 week break is still garbage but I guess I'll find some poo poo to watch.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I thought the Ghost Rider half of the season was kind of on the bad side. It was saved by Ghost Rider being cool but the uncle and the science ghosts were all pretty dumb.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
What makes you think Ward is going to be a villain?

I love that they keep bringing Dalton back and every time it feels right and not forced to me.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

achillesforever6 posted:

That would be just as bad though :smith:

I mean... I don't want to rank the death of people. That's a lovely thing to do. But Bill Pullman has been in like 1 good movie (Lost Highway). I'll grant you Spaceballs if you want so that's two...

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

howe_sam posted:

If it's like other FX shows it will eventually be on Prime, and you can always buy the current season on iTunes.

FX has a really good app if you want to use your grandmas login info or whatever.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Jemma is the worst at faking this poo poo. If she tells one more person they're a computer..... well I'll be annoyed!

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I just wish Brett Dalton could be in everything

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Best thing about the episode was that dope rear end hydra statue in the lobby.

That thing was badass I want it

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I wish the general public would turn a corner on this show. Seems like everybody still thinks of it as bad. or at best "I heard it got better but meh I aint got time for that poo poo *watchesironfist.*"

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
waiiiiiit a second so Jemma was thrown in a mass grave and then they stuck a Jemma Simmons headstone on it? SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP HERE

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
makes sense! :thumbsup:

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I think people are too hung up on the "regret" thing. It's just a pivotal moment in their lives that was changed.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

nelson posted:

I for one am glad Mack got his happy ending. He always seemed too tense in the real world and now he can finally be at peace.

But a happy ending for Framework Mack means sad times for Yo-yo :(

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I just have a hard time giving a poo poo about episodic shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Xtanstic posted:

I enjoyed the premiere of this show. I hope Fitz doesn't get squandered this season :ohdear:

I predict next episode starts with an extended "here's what happened to Fitz" segment

• Locked thread