Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Serf posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and bet that the new director is an LMD. Something about his facial expression in one of the released stills just seems lifeless and robotic.

Based on that, I'm gonna guess the new director is a character on Marvels Agents of SHIELD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

gently caress yeah, it's back.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Aw poo poo do i have to start watching gotham now

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Apparently this is on soon? Watching it thanks to Canada, great so far.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

notthegoatseguy posted:

Is there a reason two or three posters are talking about the interrogator? Has he been on something notable before?

howe_sam posted:

They posted a clip from next week's episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMuxklJMTMM. Heyyyy, I know that voice, Garrus!

it's almost as if directly below the video is a reference to one of his most notable roles

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

kthnxbi posted:

And also there's an election happening on November 8 or something.

Ugh, you guys need to learn to keep your regional politics out of my tv schedules damnit.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Who are these trolls, LoT is as brilliant as every other comic book show. (Which is very brilliant before anyone says anything)

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Even season 1?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

I don't really buy that. Every other character is the same. The only thing that has changed about them is their past. So Cisco holding a grudge feels really forced.

Yeah that's not true. Killer frosts powers for one.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

I'm the only person who knew from the very start that this would be a good show. Nobody else believed.

Oi what about me.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

THEY ARE ALL GOOD!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rhyno posted:

And we shall not speak of Gotham.

Oh yeah, not even I watch Gotham.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

This is the first episode in a long time that didn't grab me.

But am excited for next week after that ending.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Senerio posted:

Skyenet is good. I appreciate that pun.

That's not her name.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

doesn't mean the agents aren't going to space~!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

BlueBayou posted:

Man. Remember when this show was bad?

No.

:colbert:

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

Anything for another "THAT'S NOT HER NAME" shoutout

Been resisting saying that so much in response to all these poo poo robot nicknames.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

They made a good show. Twice

Fixed that for you.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

They are the same universe.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Yeah you're assuming AoS is getting another season.

Aww gently caress you, I'm :toxx: ing that it does.

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

care to oppose that?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

howe_sam posted:

I've normally been fairly bullish on the show's survival, but there are three things against it at the moment.
1: it's expensive, Ghost Riders and Quake effects are not cheap, which is okay if the show is a ratings juggernaut however,
2: it's L+1 ratings are not good. It's one of the lowest rated shows on ABC's slate. Yes, it's doing better than what was there before, and yes the time shifted numbers help a lot but there's room for improvement so there's a chance that
3: new brass at ABC want to put their stamp on the schedule. It's like a sports team, new management always wants to sink or swim with "their guys". Sherwood isn't going to be as wedded to keeping AoS running like Paul Lee might've been. If there's a pilot that catch Sherwood's eye it might get the nod over Shield.

I'm not saying the show is doomed, the ratings have been ticking up the past two weeks, but it would not be a big shock if they don't renew it.

nah they can't cancel i done a toxx

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

BSam posted:

Aww gently caress you, I'm :toxx: ing that it does.

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

care to oppose that?

gently caress yeah

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Yeah you're assuming AoS is getting another season.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Someone made a joke about how the trailer looks like agents of shield.

In that case, bring it on, it sounds great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rocksicles posted:

Dang... anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

• Locked thread