Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

I did like how, while he doesn't have a helmet, the design on it from the comics is part of his skull. That's one drat good looking ghost rider, hopefully they keep it up for the rest of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Blazing Ownager posted:

I have to say, with all the hilariously goofy Punisher alternates they've done, I am surprised they've never done where Castle dies and becomes a new spirit of vengeance to hop into a new body and keep a killin'

I don't want to canonize a lovely movie like that.

But I'd totally be down for a Wesley Snipes cameo. Come on people, throw him a few bucks for his IRS bill, you're never going to find another Blade. Bonus props if he gets super high and refuses to work, of course.

They'd need to have Patton Oswalt in that episode too though, just for extra insanity on set.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Zebulon posted:

I can't think of anyone worth knowing who wouldn't watch an episode of May and Simmons beating the poo poo out of an out of control Black Friday crowd.

"Agent May, hold them off for just a minute longer, I'm going to build a force field generator out of a toaster, a curling iron, and this flat screen TV!"

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Kheldarn posted:

Exactly. That's what made me question it.

I think that was a different kind of abrupt, like instead of the power dying and your computer shutting off it popped up a notification and said "You are leaving now, please prepare." Just unplugging is bad, but AIDA going through the exit sequence early is fine.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

twistedmentat posted:

Friends of mine saw it in Imax and their general impression that it looks cheap, the plot is really thin, and Maximus actually seems like he's the good guy.

I think that's the problem they'll always have. Maximus is, on paper at least, fighting to free the lower castes from their life of servitude to the distant royals. You have to be puppy kicking levels of bad to make him the bad guy, cause that just sounds like the plot to an action movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

twistedmentat posted:

I feel like if they were the SHIELD base, they would have recognized it instantly, at least Mack would have.

He did notice that a lot of the stuff was re-purposed. I'm guessing over that amount of time it may have changed a little.

• Locked thread