Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
I wasn't all that excited about the Ghost Rider plot when it was announced but this is loving fantastic so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Simmons has ruled since her time on Maveth. But goddamn she was a badass this episode.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Already explained. Each Daisy would meet with an Inhuman and execute them immediately. Since there are multiples it should all happen around the same time - no time given for an Inhuman to warn someone else.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Please blow the rest of the season's budget on getting Robert Redford for an episode.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
My first thought about AIDA teleporting away is that she had Incepted that group and they're still in the Framework... like Daisy and Simmons are actually out (they're about to be shot down, after all), but the rest are still inside.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
I just can't wait for the dramatic InHumans treadmill scene.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Also considering there are no real Avengers outside of Stark, Vision and Widow at anyone's disposal at the moment - if any of them are even currently in the game.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Has anyone here ever actually seen a chicken?

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Anals of History posted:

Kinda feel like network TV-based fights and effects have to be graded on a curve. The fight scenes and explosions in stuff like Into the Badlands, Daredevil, Strike Back, etc. are way better, but those are higher budget, with fewer episodes to fill, and on a different schedule. Compared to those, AOS is forgettable. Compared to something like Grimm, AOS is some Bruce Lee poo poo.

There isn't a chance in hell any of the Netflix series individually have a higher budget than AoS.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Sets, shooting in L.A., much larger cast, extensive CGI and being produced for network TV. AoS costs a lot more per episode. Clearly the cinematography is much different than the Netflix shows (also produced by ABC Studios) but that's a tonal choice.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Gonz posted:

I once saw a Raśl Esparza character get shot right in his drat face from a few feet away and he persisted.

He was all hosed up afterwards, but still...

To be fair, Chilton was shot THROUGH THE FACE and not the middle of the cranium. It only affected his cheek and eye.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
I do wish they had just killed Talbot off, though. But that might just be playing it safe for future use

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
They don't have to finish filming as long as they're far enough a head. They never film all 24 episodes in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Literally the movies have already established the Kree as being blue humanoids.

• Locked thread