Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jello pool?
death trap
lunch
what flavor?
danny diveito
View Results

• Locked thread
Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Umm wouldn't a person just tear through the jello, get hurt when they land on the bottom, and then suffocate when they're unable to move in any direction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

Jello isn't a liquid.

Technically glass is a liquid.

You could fill a pool with glass.

And Jello 😁

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
What about local co-op glass?

With bubbles and everything that prove it was made by the hardworking indigenous people of wherever? Maybe think of it as Open-Source broken glass...

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

Its amorphous, you're not going to find any self respecting physicist who classified glass as a fluid.

You dedinitely won't find them if they go swimming in our jello pool.

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

I dug out my headphones for this.

:frog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Mozi posted:

it would be pretty freaky if you were swimming in a pool full of jello and the jello spontaneously reverted to a bunch of cow hooves

"Hey guys jump in its fine...there's always room for jello ha-ha....what...oh god please help me! Aaaaaaaaahh..."

• Locked thread