Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jello pool?
death trap
lunch
what flavor?
danny diveito
View Results

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Slow day selling lamps or have you given yourself the day off now you're your own boss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Sold all out of lamps!!!! Didn't expect it, have a new shipment coming soon I hope, I hate to see the faces on the children when they realize I am out of lamps

Man you really need to keep on top of your inventory, are you hiring? I'd always been interested in being a purchasing manager for a lamp seller.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Yeah I guess I underestimated the growth of the emporium!!!! I'm not a businessman I just love lamps!

We are hiring please..... Enlighten me :D on why we should add you to the family

GBS KING :fyadride:

Well I'm unemployed, so I can start right away. I can also count, so I can count how many lamps we have and how many we need to get in stock and getting this job would be like getting a wish from a genie after rubbing his lamp :grin:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

You're hired!!!!!!'nnnnn

The genie bit sold me

GBS KING :fyadride:

I appreciate that lamp-based puns are very important to the working environment here. :tipshat:

• Locked thread