Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

At what point do we get Torture Kitchen, where talented chefs spin a wheel a wheel and have to cook in freezing temperatures or while constantly getting hit by pies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

CatstropheWaitress posted:

At what point do we get Torture Kitchen, where talented chefs spin a wheel a wheel and have to cook in freezing temperatures or while constantly getting hit by pies.

This exists, it’s called Cutthroat Kitchen and its host was Alton Brown at his most cruel and indifferent to suffering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5AizteEAeU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Cutthroat Kitchen had a good strategy, which was be on the show with two chefs who hated each other and do nothing in round 1 while they were extra spiteful, then go hard the rest of the game and walk out with like $3000

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Mob posted:

Cutthroat Kitchen had a good strategy, which was be on the show with two chefs who hated each other and do nothing in round 1 while they were extra spiteful, then go hard the rest of the game and walk out with like $3000

I've bitched about it ITT before but every single person to ever walk into Cutthroat Kitchen was the biggest dumbass on earth who didn't read the rules. They all said some variant of "Chef X is my biggest competitor so I'd better make sure I send them a challenge" when the point of the loving game isn't to win, it's not not lose the round you loving moron aaaaaaa :byodood:

I'm 100% convinced they were told by production to spread the sabotages around so you get a more even show instead of piling everything on one person like they should.