Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

Chef and my fridge. They have started to be more guest focus than before but still a real solid show.

Chef and My Fridge is a really fun show. Kim Poong was on another Korean show called "The Genius", and he's probably my favorite of the chefs for his unique take on convenience store food in a couple episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I'm loving Flo Lum on YouTube. Her channel is Instant Pot focused, and she herself is this wonderfully relaxed Asian lady who's clearly having fun making these videos with her husband. Her motto is "be simple, ordinary, and joyful", and it really informs everything on her channel (even the non-food content, which is very Christian).

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

toplitzin posted:

Life of Boris has some good Slav recipes.

I can vouch for his stroganoff recipe. It's a staple in my house now.

Also he has a catte, who is adorable.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

Warbird posted:

Internet Shaquile is pretty good and he occasionally makes videos about gardening; the cooking of the dirt.

He upped my burrito game about a million percent.