Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
How in the gently caress did you not even mention The Great British Bake Off I the OP?!? Seriously I don't even begin to know what the gently caress the British are thinking in terms of baking weird poo poo because Jaffa Cakes are abomination. Hell, chocolate + orange is an abomination.

Love me the poo poo outta that show tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

BraveUlysses posted:

What is wrong with this guy? I like his recipes but his delivery is the worst.

What in the Jesus GODDAMNED Christ, is wrong with this GUY'S voice, that he thinks that TALKING like that, is going to be an EFFECTIVE delivery, of what is BASICALLY a, pretty GOOD recipe?

Goddamn it's like when Alton Brown does the Alton Brown voice and it just kills all my ladyboners for him.

Side note goddamn I love The Great British Bake Off and I cannot believe that Love Productions is being so monumentally stupid to lose three of the 3.5 things that make the show worth watching. If you're not all watching the current season you can use the Beebs Chrome extension to watch it on the BBC iPlayer.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

Fun Shoe
God I grew up watching Justin Wilson! There was one episode where he went to LA and went way back in the bijou to cook up a pot of crawfish, and I remember him smacking at the crawfish trying to escape going "Git back in dat pot riaght cher!" I cannot find anything on the internet about it and I'm beginning to doubt that it ever happened.

I also loved watching The Frugal Gourmet

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

Fun Shoe
GBBO ENDED TONIGHT.

OMG second-best showstopper ever.

The winner: I feel like it really was a tight race between the three of them, and I would have been happy to see any of them win. I was sad that the one person had a really bad signature and showstopper, because that person was absolutely smashing and if they had had a good day instead I think the results would have been quite different.

All in all, very sad to see it ending, but I hope that they come up with something even more awesome!

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

Fun Shoe
God yeah I hope something even better comes of the gbbo split. I will miss the gently caress outta that show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

Fun Shoe

Yayyyy!!!!

And yeah, no spoiling gbbo here. Idk if all episodes are still up on the BBC website but you can use the beebz chrome extension to access the BBC iplayer