Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet:

Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniyaan is a TV series about food that's on Netflix. Each episode focuses on a different region of India and its signatures dishes as well as history and culture. It's like A Bite Of China, but Indian. The first season is on Netflix, by the way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HFrQocIhg

e: there are subtitles on Netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
On one hand, I appreciate that Alton Brown has introduced many people to caring about not only how to cook, but why certain flavors and methods work.

On the other hand, Alton Brown is a garbage human who isn't even good at cooking.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Elizabethan Error posted:

he melted down on twitter(deleted his acct too) and got racist in Iowa.

Racist and homophobic. Also, he's a dick to restaurants and forces them to cook whatever he wants. Just an all round rear end in a top hat, as far as I can tell.

https://cleanplatter.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/the-taste-of-disillusionment/

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

I just want a food competition show where the people aren't assholes, and it has to be low-stakes too. Masterchef AU is nice but I got tired of watching people come to tears every elimination round.

Knife Fight is incredible. People are really great to each other - there's sometimes a little teasing and good-natured heckling, but it's never mean-spirited or over the line. It's a shorter format show, with each episode being totally separate from the rest, it's not a season-based thing like Top Chef. The host is great, and the show is hosted in his restaurant after hours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9jO0zJJAbI

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

My impression is that she didn't like always doing Gourmet Makes, and she really comes alive for the stuff she loves doing lately.

Chris Morocco has taken her place in my heart, but she has a more charismatic presence when she's feeling it.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

The Midniter posted:

I am convinced that Claire is madly in love with Brad and he knows about it but chooses to ignore it as he's married with a kid and doesn't feel the same way.

I look forward to reading your fanfiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Chris: Virgo
Rick: Leo
Claire: Taurus
Molly: Pisces
Brad: Aries
Carla: Cancer
Amiel: Libra
Andy: Gemini

edit:
Adam: Aquarius
Christina: Sagittarius?

SymmetryrtemmyS fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Nov 1, 2019