Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results
Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I like to yell at the kids on chopped junior. They're always doing some stupid poo poo and the judges are too nice to call them out on it. I make sure I criticize them in front of my own kids, so my kids know not to do that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

What little I know about hot chicken makes me think this isn't how you're supposed to do it.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

PhotoKirk posted:

The show that was supposed to make food and cooking accessible to the "everyman" ironically created the worst generation of food snobs ever.

I would love to hear your reasoning on this. For all the reasons I no longer care for Alton Brown's schtick, I've never associated food snobbiness with him.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

gently caress.