Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
I remember the one where Brad and Delaney did one of those eat everything on the menu videos and Delaney bragged about going there every Sunday and eating the same thing and said "in a way it's like church for me" :jerkbag:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I've been watching for the first time some of the later Gourmet Makes and it's definitely notable how Delany pops in way more than anyone else, for literally no reason except to make little quips and mug for the camera.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Delaney's smug city bro persona really grates on me. Maybe he's a decent dude and doesn't deserve cancelling, but that's how I feel.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

And typically Americans just aren't really cooking with a whole lot of ground poultry, it's mostly used as a healthy stand-in for ground beef or pork.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

There are over 350 million native English speakers in the world, there's always going to be some variations on the way we pronounce things, especially words from other languages that have only recently entered the vernacular.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Yeah once I learned the slab searing method I never went back to searing cubes.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Those look like regular tacos and not "late night tacos". In my mind, "late night" food doesn't involve dicing raw chicken.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Kenji seems like an alright guy, whom amongst us hasn't showed their rear end from time to time?

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

genuinely confused why rice cookers arent in every household in 2023

Cooking rice is trivially easy and not everyone wants to own one more piece of junk.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

cool beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Vegetable posted:

why is that a bad thing. don’t be so judgey

Ain't nothing wrong with having an opinion