Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Gazpacho posted:

YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE EXCEPTIONS! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Gazpacho posted:

this used to be said about C and if you gently caress up despite having safe pointers and managed memory maybe you shouldnt be programming ?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Jonny 290 posted:

dont show how to do it on AWS, nobody would ever want to know how to do that for a job

do it on a cluster of things you bought at microcenter. all flapping around with USB hubs and poo poo plugged into the wall. Do that instead.

i went to the aws summit in chicago and the developer workshop had like a 1 hour "how to ssh" for the first lab.

it took all day to get people logged into their loving ec2 instance.

that was my first, and last, developer conference i ever go to.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i somehow like this analogy despite not getting it at all

:same:

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
they are still making java 8 for solaris sparc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

seeing how oracle is still bringing out new sparc designs i would have found the opposite hugely surprising

• Locked thread