Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
clinton is guaranteed to be terrible. trump might be worse, or he could be sort of okay. i don't think even he knows.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
but yeah, it is gonna be hilarious if ol' jeb tries to reinvent himself as ersatz trump next election.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think he cares. he made chris christie into a gofer. sean hannity probably cleans the toilets.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
clinton is a job creator too. no such thing as an unemployed peasant, you know?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Because the status quo is loving garbage, and if we keep carpet bombing the goddamn Middle East then we're going to have decades and decades of ISIS and ISIS-spawned shitheels shooting up perfectly nice cities and bombing public squares. We're on the verge of an all-out race war with riots exploding in the streets over basically any police shooting; now law enforcement is saddled with the blame for decades' worth of drug law policies that have filled our prisons to the point of overflowing.

Those same prisons, of note, are currently practicing a highly lucrative form of slave labor which is a massively under-reported human rights (and Constitutional) violation.

So, yeah, gently caress the status quo.

lol you keep saying to vote for the most corrupt and incompetent proponent of private prisons in the country because he also says he will legalize weed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

i think the world needs waaaaay less people, this is my single issue who is the best candidate?

clinton, because she is guaranteed to start another forever war while trump may or may not.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
real talk, i choose neither because gently caress 'em. choosing between poo poo and poop just leaves you with smelly hands.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump will babble inane nonsense, clinton will seem to die but is actually just molting. bleh, nothing i haven't seen before.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the only way to save this election is to kill all the white people, then all the non-white people, and then blow up the earth.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you retard. johnson loves private prisons more than life itself. how dumb are you if "legalize weed" makes you ignore every other thing the man has ever done or said?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol this guy cannot be real. LITERAL BLACK SLAVES A BLOO HOO HOO but oh well this guy who is all about LITERAL BLACK SLAVES is okay because i could get high without my mom yelling at me.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uuuuuugggghhhh. you know, hitler never went on tv to make a commercial like that.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Madame, the retard masturbater interviews are being held down the hall. You'll recognize the door, it has C-SPAM written on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison%E2%80%93industrial_complex

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/prison-labor-in-america/406177/

TLDR: prisoners are used as unpaid labor to produce a ton of goods that are exported for maximum profit. It is literally slavery. Thirty five percent of prison inmates are black. Hence, black slavery.

yeah, that's a real thing that happens. and your chosen candidate is the one who loving loves that system and has a long history of supporting it. you are either the dumbest fucker alive or a pretty decent troll, and i have to respect either option.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
both candidates have so much dirty laundry that their opponent doesn't even need to make poo poo up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
clinton seems to think that by criticizing trump that will make her seem better by comparison. it really, really does not.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump is totally a rapist but so is bill clinton. that is probably why it was published via an intermediary rather than by clinton herself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, let's be honest here. even though trump is terrible in every way he is still much better than ted cruz.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the stop her letter was so good, but not even that could save this thread.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
what does the actual population matter when gerrymandering is the standard throughout the country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually if any of the candidates the gop actually wanted had been nominated clinton would still be viewed as the devil

• Locked thread