Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I really don't give a poo poo who wins the next election but all you goons who claim Obama has done nothing as a president or is ineffectual leaves me in amazement. With a straight face do you think that

1) passing gay marriage country-wide
2) Wells Fargo being sued by the CFPB for customer-loving (here's Cruz' stance on the CFPB)
3) ITT Tech and other scam diploma mills being shut down
4) Feds no longer using private prisons

would have been things that happened under a Romney presidency? LO loving L. And I only named stuff from the past 2 years.

Goons who thought he was going to be our savior back in 2007 were delusional but some of you on the other side have your heads in the sand just as bad.

TPP is poo poo and he's garbage for trying to pass it but how do you forget about all of this other stuff, most of which isn't even 3 months old?

so what your saying is is that he's only done 3 months of work in 8 years? yeah, good president (he did none of those either dumb dumb)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
obama pretty much sat on his rear end for 8 years and lazily reacted to things that happened

the only thing he really worked for is going to get repealed piece by piece because it's actually a horrible piece of legislation lol

• Locked thread