Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

Hillary Clinton being SoS was literally in charge of Benghazi people and accepted blame. What kind of retarded shill are you?

i judge her as i would my pet hound, yeh as a bitch!!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whoa i made up that post as i wrote it. killerr

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

look, democrats will rabidly attack anything to do with george bush jr they are just dumb that way. I mean look at the whole iraq invasion thing!

let us nto forget jimmy catre

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rasta_Al posted:

Secret and Top Secret info has very strict protocols on how its supposed to be transmitted and received, and if 99% of the dipshits in the military understand this then there's no reason why Hillary shouldn't have.
For fucks sake you have to do biannual training for all this garbage as a government employee. Guess Hillary really has lost her marbles. Too old for office.

lol bi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i cant see

• Locked thread