Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Because they are better than white people, who are morons, statistically.

I call them cum$kkkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the bushman legacy

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Hey white people:

Just stop. I don't know what you are doing but it's probably terrible, so just stop. Stop it.

What the hell man the stove is on right now... theres a danger of fires

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I have to complete the cooking or the stove will remain on...

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

There are 0% of people who have anime av's and are not total weirdos.

cant Agree with this more :smugdog:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
oh yeah the antibacterial soap is great because it doesn't matter even in the tinest smallest amount since india and china pump about two gallons of antibiotics into each child who ever catches a cold, which is what actually creates the resistant bacteria... smh obama more like what a bum

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

See this is the kind of intellectual dishonesty that turns people off. Sorry but it's totally a good thing that the FDA has been empowered to go after bullshit like that and India/China have nothing to do with it. Besides which we are negotiating with them about using less (or eliminating) agricultural antibiotics.

im not sure you even know what youre talking about at all, especially if you think the FDA "goes after" anything except for flagrant violations (after the fact) or perhaps political opponents of whoever currently appointed the FDA

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ugh i can practically smell moridin posting in this thread already... nice work baiting him out here with all those stupid words. G*d drat it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

I think I win if you start seeing Mordins in the shadows lmao.

Its like your twins... Im curious abotu what you think you're winning... hope its really good, to make up for all the pain, suffering, emotional traumas you inflicted with your posting

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Dont answer that never mind

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Drink Cheerwine posted:

oh god... royulicious is claiming to be repblican

Dont worry... I notified the proper authorities, and his card has been revoked

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Maybe the peasant was the guy who turns his monitor on once in a drat while...

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"and the kingin is STILL good!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
those are all some great points, like "passing" gay marriage (by overturning the law against it) and feds no longer using private prisons so they can build more government run ones :psyduck:

• Locked thread