Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
I'd rather have Hillary than a psychotic goofball that the rest of the world laughs at...look at this poo poo...he pretends to be his own publicist to brag about women, then admits to it AND THEN GOES BACK AND SAYS HE DIDN'T DO IT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8CzncS4w5A

Trump is the biggest retard liar ever in a major election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

links to a john oliver rant expecting to blow peoples minds

lmao

here is the transcript for you since you are distracted by the messenger

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

i'm sure it's completely false then

i'll write up a very strongly worded letter letting them know

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
hillary is deplorable in a shrewd master criminal sort of way but trump is just a bumbling dumbass that is just as much if not more of a liar and a criminal as evidenced by his long history of being sued by the government for not renting to blacks, illegal loans from his daddy that he settled with a fine, etc

and the fact that he never worked a day in his life because he was born with a silver spoon firmly installed up his rear end

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

a bone to pick posted:

Donald Trump has created jobs which is much more than Hillary can ever say

"created jobs" this guy says

consumers create jobs

if trump could make money without hiring a single person he'd do it...having to pay an employee is an unintentional side effect of capitalism

and i'm sure most of the jobs he created were nebulous positions in his business for his idiot family

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

so it's consumers fault that minimum wage is too low?

people are consuming more than ever, where's the jobs?

this post of yours makes no sense at all

the donald automated/outsourced every job he could to maximize profits

that's where they are

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
http://time.com/4447655/donald-trump-home-furnishings-turkey-trade/

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

i guess you haven't been paying attention to his actual campaign, and get your news from john oliver or whatever

great informative post that just attacks the sources without reason

i mean it's just a massive jew liberal media conspiracy because john oliver or w/e....not like you can't get the same information from literally every other news source

you do know that trump denies to this day that he was pretending to be john miller on the phone after he already owned up to it and it is his exact voice?

that is so psychotic it's beyond comprehension

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

nice meltdown i guess?

because "john oliver?" did he fake the audio? i bet he did because he's an immigrant

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
go ahead and get a bow ready to put on that tubby lunatic when his taxes get leaked in october

count on it

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Have you ever considered that Trump's badness is not that impressive compared to Hillary's?

Consider for a second that Trump has at worst made some lovely business deals that screwed a bunch of people out of money and housing.
Hillary Clinton has made decisions that have devastated entire countries. Syria and Libya are the latest, and Turkey likely too. That's three entire nations, with thousands dead as a direct result of her decisions.

Who is a lunatic here, exactly?

i don't understand what the problem is with people fighting for democracy in syria and libya is

were you a gaddafi fan or something? you bros with assad? should these people not be fighting for a better future?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

i hear assad has weapons of mass destruction better shock and awe him to find out

doesn't trump want to put boots on the ground in iran? how exactly does the instability in libya or syria impact americans at all? it doesn't? ok, thanks

Rasta_Al posted:

Someone should bomb the basement you live in at your mom's house to free you from her clutches. Maybe you could go crash at a neighbors house. It could be like your own little refugee crisis

your cliched copypasta brings strong credibility to your arguments

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
frankly, i'm shocked that trump supporters immediately go to vitriol, ad hominem and wishes of harm on another person rather than logical argument using facts

SHOCKED I TELL YOU

MY WORD!

hillary sucks but chump sucks more

take a picture of your faces to add to this thread when his taxes get leaked...it will happen around the 10th so get your camera ready

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

when has trump ever called for boots on the ground in iran? pretty sure you made that up

trump is the anti-war candidate, i know that's totally counter to your programming, but it's just the way it is

e: http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_War_+_Peace.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-massive-ground-force-may-be-needed-to-fight-isis/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/09/trump_slams_clinton_for_her_no_ground_troops_pledge.html

inb4 liberal jew sources or w/e ad hominem poo poo about where the articles come from

Robot Pride fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Sep 19, 2016

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

"I would listen to the generals," Trump said

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/06/05/trump-generals-dont-know-much-theyre-not-winning-isis/

Trump: Our Generals ‘Don’t Know Much Because They’re Not Winning’

loving LAWL

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
On the U.S. military: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

those would be the guys he says "YOU'RE FIRED" to

except you can't do that as president

time to learn how the gov works

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Rasta_Al posted:

Nice meltdown

nice original material

keep posting catchphrases

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

he is commander in chief of the armed forces

time to learn how the gov works

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-the-military/

quote:

Trump offered that line about “different generals” casually, but it’s not an insignificant claim. As president, Trump’s ability to overhaul the leaders of the military is limited. As commander in chief, he can remove generals from positions but he “doesn’t enjoy Donald Trump-like powers to summarily fire service members,” as Brian Palmer explained for Slate back in 2010 (clearly when “The Apprentice” was still on the air). When President Obama relieved Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal of his command in 2010 after McChrystal gave some ill-advised comments to a reporter, McChrystal retained his rank as a four-star general, until he decided to retire. Trump could seek the counsel of other members of the military’s leadership, but he can’t simply clean house or bring in people from the outside.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

the washington post can write hit pieces all day, the US president is still the commander in chief of the armed forces

spoken like someone who has never served

good insight, bruh

quote:

It’s not clear that Trump recognizes such nuances, though. He has in the past seen the line between the military and the commander in chief as blurrier than it is in reality. During a debate in March, Trump was asked by Fox News’s Bret Baier what he would do if the military refused to carry out his orders to commit acts of torture or target civilians.

“They won’t refuse,” Trump replied. “They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me.”

Buried in all of this are competing instincts: Trump’s lack of interest in being wrong and his great interest in being the boss. He threatens to oust top leaders of the military for little other reason than they were in positions of authority under Obama. While his prepared comments from Tuesday suggested that he would seek the counsel of service members who’d committed decades to protecting America’s interests, he tossed that to the side in favor of not being embarrassed by Matt Lauer, insisting that he still did have his own secret plan. Probably one that involves oil.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

rezatahs posted:

it's kinda refreshing to have a hillbot actually lose it outside the hill hugbox

mission accomplished

hell yeah

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Actually you should vote Gary Johnson for president in 2016

look at this guy....3rd party in a first past the post system

for his next trick: refuting gravity

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I've still yet to see a single hilldawg sign in a yard

i haven't seen any

in the age of facebook, etc i think most people are beyond ancient campaign methods and it prob makes sense that more trump supporters would have them since his demographic skews to the older crowd that still do caveman type poo poo

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Knight posted:

Two candidates can be bad and there's still going to be one that's worse. How you judge that is entirely up to you.

For me, it matters that Trump says Obama is the founder of ISIS, then later doubles down on it and Obama is "literally" the founder of ISIS, and even later says he was being sarcastic. His lies are constant and sometimes so nonsensical that they become insulting. The closest thing I can compare it to is when Hillary was claiming she didn't actually faint this 9/11 and just felt dizzy, which is a really dumb lie, but at least I know she's saying that to cover what poor condition she was in. When Trump spends decades pretending to be "John Miller" to promote himself, then admits it later, then denies it again, or when he has his staff try to pass anti-Semitic imagery through their twitter and claim that the Star of David is just a "sheriff's star", or they retweet fake crime statistics from white supremacists and then lie about it, when we can all plainly see the tweets, it paints the picture of someone who is horribly mentally unwell.

That his campaign can't raise funds at the same level of his competition, has gone through 2 previous campaign managers amid controversy and drama with his family, still keeps making insane comments blaming Obama for events that took place before he even held office, or struggles working with him so much that they sometimes have to admit they can't speak for the campaign when acting as campaign spokesperson are pretty illuminating of what his presidency would look like. He should be scrutinized for that and more, because he cultivates an environment of cheap lackeys stabbing each other in the back and scrambling to stay on whatever he's babbling about today before they are replaced by his family members and he funnels more money to himself through the campaign expenses. His complete inexperience, bad policies, and proud ignorance on issues does nothing but repel me, but I'm in NY so he's going to lose this state with or without me.

you made some really good points. hillary is an evil conniver but trump literally treats you like you are an absolute idiot and smiles in your face about it. like that voice on the tape isn't exactly his. "i don't think it sounds like me at all" loving what? are you that loving delusional? and he previously admitted it!

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

Obama and Hillary's foreign policy were responsible for the power vacuum that created ISIS, Trump said as much and is 100% correct.

e: and he never said the "founded" it, he said Hillary should be team MVP for ISIS, if it was a baseball team.

do you not read anything?

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

and for being a non-interventionist candidate he is trying to poo poo on obama for trying to stop the interventionism and save american lives but getting them the gently caress out of the middle east

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Drone strikes and bombings aren't exactly non interventionist

i agree and i don't support them but they even make trump look even loving dumber when he says poo poo like:

"In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,"

obama orders strikes that kill dozens of muslims per day and is probably the most muslim killing american president in history

i'm really sure that ISIS is over their just praising obama to the heavens

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Rasta_Al posted:

Hillary is under investigation because of her lies, but she hides all that under the guise of willful ignorance.

the criminal investigation is closed and jason chaffedtits has been emasculated

she broke the law but beat the charges

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Tbh isis loves Obama in that he keeps a boogeyman of a terrorizing robotic western power killing them indiscriminately to radicalize people to join them willingly

It's a love hate since Obama helps their recruitment

this is a legitimate point but just think what the muslims think of trump with his bombastic rhetoric about banning all muslims (low key war on islam style talk) and the rest of his mouth diarrhea about the mid east

he would be a much more of a boogeyman to rally new members against

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Rasta_Al posted:

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is ongoing.

no, there isn't. it was blocked

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

i get poo poo for posting a john oliver vid and you post a WND link?

you know that there are thousands of reports and analyses that speculate different outcomes for every decision and you get some right and get some wrong

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Only domestic muslims care about this policy since they have family still there, ISIS don't give a poo poo, drones killing your mom or little sister is way more motivating to radicalize than not being able to move to the USA lol

If Trump stops drone strikes and bombings he'd be dad less a boogeyman than boots on the ground Clinton

it makes him look terrible because he is singling out everyone in one of the world's top religions

he is literally drawing the line and making the fight us (christians) vs them (muslims) which is exactly what should be avoided since it will polarize the world like some kind of greasers vs jocks bar fight in a terrible 80's movie

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Bip Roberts posted:

Hillary is a liar but that's not why she's under investigation. She's under investigation because she's Hillary Clinton and republicans will generate a scandal over literally nothing. Look at Benghazi ffs.

one of the things that gets me is how much the news goes on and on about bleach bit and the destruction of the phones with a hammer

this happens every day in the government and corporate world. this is how you decommission data storage devices but the conservative media makes it look like hillary was doing something completely outlandish and extreme to hide the PFC Ben Ghazi murder weapon or something

i worked in a classified lab for years and used to wipe and disassemble storage media including removing the magnets from the drives that we used to pin up papers and sheets against our classified materials safes. you even get hammers to do this and they are called "destructive mauls"

the corporate world does this as well to protect ip but the media goes bananas because none of them have ever had a job in the real world to understand how things work

every branch/department has their decommissioning guidelines you dig up somewhere. example:

http://m.nsa.gov/resources/everyone/media-destruction/assets/files/storage-device-declassification-manual.pdf

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

those were personal home servers though, with no classified government data on them, according to hilldawg

in which case what happened was destruction of evidence

public figures use the same procedures

a corporate CEO of say, General Electric, doesn't just throw old hard drives out in the dumpster for someone to pilfer

and i'm sure they had clinton foundation/initiative info on them which is a billion dollar business/slush fund so you would be a total idiot for not annihilating these devices

Robot Pride fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Sep 19, 2016

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
hillary clinton is a liar and arguing either way about it is just dumb

the CIA was running the show on the ground because they were up to some iran style "nest of spies" poo poo but no one is pressing them and hillary is taking one on the chin for them which is probably why they endorse her

just read weiner's "legacy of ashes: a history of the CIA" and the whole benghazi debacle starts to make sense

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
and gently caress handing anything personal over to the FBI

would you trust the loving gov to protect your intimate personal secrets?? WRONG. you know everything the FBI connects to the internet gets compromised because they have been a culture of just hiring accountants and lawyers for decades and now struggle to get IT people because times have changed

the conservatives continually deride the public sector for shoddy work but when it comes to clas data they think the gov is the pinnacle of security. if there was clas data on those servers it was in better hands with a private firm

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

taking a brave stance in support of irreperrable systemic corruption itt

because i'm totally sure that every person in america would readily give up their personal data that could include chat transcripts of spousal arguments or sexual pics/talk, embarrassing e-mails from children/other family

yeah, man, feel free to hand over your machine with pics of your wife's pussy on it so the lab techs can jack off to them and send them to their friends because i'm sure there would be ZERO chance those poo poo birds would copy them off or leak them

you trust the government that much?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

If they have a warrant it really doesn't matter if i "trust them" or not. I am legally bound to comply, and if i destroyed evidence I would certainly face new charges for that.

I get it, you think certain people should be above the law. Too big to fail and all that.

i'm not willfully handing over a private computer to the gov and this has nothing to do with how much money you have or what position you hold.

sorry if your spine is so weak you bend over and suck heel on command

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Why would the Democrat DoJ prosecute their own candidate? Especially when that candidate has promised the current Attorney General that she'd be able to keep her job if aforementioned candidate wins?

so the gov is corrupt or is it higher moral standard? pick one so i can decide whether or not to give them my computers

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Well as a society we expect the government and its employees to do things. This is enshrined in law. Some people with advantageous connections (corruption) don't have to follow the law since they'll be insulated from prosecution. Also I guess I should alert the authorities about you. It sounds like your computer is loaded with cp

WOW

threat of false report? amazing. we escalated this quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Rasta_Al posted:

Secret and Top Secret info has very strict protocols on how its supposed to be transmitted and received, and if 99% of the dipshits in the military understand this then there's no reason why Hillary shouldn't have.
For fucks sake you have to do biannual training for all this garbage as a government employee. Guess Hillary really has lost her marbles. Too old for office.

i've had a clearance since '96 and one thing i haven't seen news outlet explain is how the data was moved onto niprnet. did she receive the docs to her e-mail from another source that sneakernet'ed or scanned in the dox or did she source it into her machine herself and then send it. i know that on the last sipr machines i used the usb ports and dvd r+w devices were disabled by policy so i'd like to know what the path was to get the data on an unclas network

e: mods please change thread title to "criticize trump and get reported to fbi for child porn because reasons"

Robot Pride fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Sep 20, 2016

• Locked thread