Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vols bitch posted:

op gonna shoot himself in the back of the head

twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I have not heard or seen any proof proving Hillary Clinton would be a better president than Trump.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Trump is obviously Dad gay

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

And I'm so under the OP's skin he's pretending not to notice me.

NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

got my bumper sticker for donating to the campaign in the mail just today.

hail satan :coolspot:

This is the most pathetic poo poo, when you're so proud of who you're voting for you have to tell everyone around you with a sticker. Are you seriously proud of yourself for voting for either candidate?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Smells like :gas:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

if anyone willingly votes for Donald Trump they should be violently and publicly murdered because they are obviously too stupid or too evil to live. I'm sure that's what you meant to write op, no need to thank me for correcting you.

leftists seem like violent bigots, speaking as a centrist.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

i;m sure some are, but what does that have to do with me or what i wrote or was that just an interesting non sequitur?

I guess I should have rephrased that to you sound like a violent bigot, its just that opinion you have is shared with a lot of leftists I know.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

I'm voting for Hillary, sorry I wasn't clear enough about that.

HELLO EVERYBODY I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND I AM ALL READY REGISTERED TO DO THAT IN NOVEMBER IN CASE ANYONE WAS UNCLEAR ABOUT THAT

I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE DUMB OR EVIL IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP OR CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE, I JUST ENJOY POLITICS A LOT MORE THAN ANYONE IN MY COMMON PEER GROUP OK THANKS FOR READING

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. You didn't answer my question though, are you proud to be voting for Hillary? I'm not going to be proud of whoever I vote for.

E: re-reading my original post, I did mean to offend.

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Sep 16, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

I think all freedom loving people regardless of which side of the fake political spectrum they're on would agree that people voting for an authoritarian retard deserve public shaming at the very least. Left/Right is a distraction, the only thing that matters is whether you want to live in a dystopian police state or not. Baby Orange Hitler will certainly try to get you there if that's your thing, but don't expect others to be happy about it or respect your decision.

I was going along with your post and then you said "Baby Orange Hitler" and I realized you're an idiot.

Tbh, I think anyone who has made up their mind on who to vote for before the debates are idiots.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if mcdonald's removes the dollar menu again there will be riots across the country no matter who is potus.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cruising Altitude posted:

gonna put the how horny is caroline? meter alarm website next to the k8's dairy queen fart fetish website and PRESIDENT HILLZ tribute TROPHY site

You think GBS is equatable to the bullies in your high school and this is your way of getting revenge?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well he *is* a job creator.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

And lol at the idea that trump will actually fight or care about not getting involved in one

he started his campaign talking about lowering our military role around the world, recently he's been saying he wants to 'strengthen' our military.

:shrug:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I guess, we'll see what he says when pressed during the debates, this is why I'm waiting for the debates.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
these debates are about to be the most bizarre moments in American History.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
uhh yeah, let me get a number 4 with a dr pepper, a number 2 but just regular hamburgers, no cheese, uhhhhh what? Oh yeah I'll take a coke with that one. Let me get a 4-piece nugget happy meal with barbecue sauce and a hi-c, and uhhhh a large chocolate milkshake. Ok. Ok. Thanks.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, he whined in D&D that "us comedians can't do stand-up at colleges because the students are just too PC!" and went on multiple rants about how hecklers are the scum of the earth.

8-bit scholar is jerry seinfeld?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone please follow me to the "poop smells even worse when its not in a toilet" thread, we're in dire need of good posters. Single file please, follow me.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Tomorrow's headlines: James Asher found dead at the bottom of a river, cops rule suicide.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The only reason I'm leaning towards Trump is because the criticisms of his actions seem so petty compared to the magnitude of Hillary Clinton's.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I have a feeling in a few decades we'll be picking between the CEO of Disney and the CEO of Google for our next potus

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

hillary is such an inveterate liar that id like to see some corroborating evidence that she is a woman, if she claimed it

so in other words you want to see hillary's cooter?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
idk how anyone can take the media seriously after the DNC leaks showing that they are literal puppets for the Democratic party.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Trump has created jobs which is much more than Hillary can ever say

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You can't outsource hotel staff lol, maybe some of them are H1B1 visas but Trump said he wants to crack down on that, either way you look at it Trump has created jobs in one way or another for thousands of people with his real estate projects.

E: not to mention the jobs that opened up for construction projects to build his real estate.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You think people don't like John Oliver cuz he's an immigrant? Weird, he's the one who was ridiculing Trump's original family name for sounding foreign and funny.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

this is a legitimate point but just think what the muslims think of trump with his bombastic rhetoric about banning all muslims (low key war on islam style talk) and the rest of his mouth diarrhea about the mid east

he would be a much more of a boogeyman to rally new members against

my mother who is a Muslim does not care for Trump but oooohh boy does she loving hate Hillary's guts.

Also, she's not an idiot that thinks Trump is going to "ban all Muslims".

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Frantically destroying all her computers before an impending FBI investigation was just the cool and normal thing to do.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

just read weiner's

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You'll coward Trump voters don't even smoke crack.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
They had a perfectly likable, progressive candidate on the ticket, but they chose to completely sabotage him for someone who can't go 2 days without getting into another scandal.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I love how when you're too poor to afford healthcare, but not poor enough to have medicaid, you can't just opt-out lol gotta give the government money for no reason.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
idgi, literal poor-shaming by a leftist. Even if he was a dropout does that somehow negate the fact he has to spend half his paychecks on healthcare he may or may not need?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hahahaha how is an 8-bit scholar thread causing so much anger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

someone made fun of how little money trumphumpers make and boy are they gettin pissed

reading this as trumfumpers

• Locked thread