Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

Lol, the democrats have an extremely successful social media team and are noted by political commentators of all political affiliations for having embraced and adapted to technology. Whereas the republicans have failed completely in this regard and seem increasingly embarrassing and hokey. This seems like something that can be agreed upon regardless of political ideology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

Anything that involves hillary actually talking is a mistake. its funnier when she tweets like a snarky millennial and people respond as if she actually wrote it herself.

I guess its better than Elizabeth Warren having twitter tantrums and buzzfeed writing about "top 10 tweets of Warren OWNING Trump"

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

wow where did you find this footage of Guccifer at work

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

VR Native American posted:

Evil, flip it around and you get live.

From this we can conclude that the opposite of evil is live.

If the title is correct, and Hillary = Evil then we can also conclude that Hillary =/= Live.

So if H =/= Live than RIP Hilldawg ;__;7

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

Trump is also pretty embarrassing on twitter. In a week where there was all sorts of politically significant events he could have capitalised on he was having a tantrum and tweeting Frozen birthday cards. Whereas if all your knowledge of hillary came from her twitter you would think she is deeply invested in women's welfare and general humanitarian causes, when she isn't digging at trump with language so similar to weird twitter superstars that I could probably make a decent short-list of people they have probably hired.

Hillary has her own problem in that people begin to finally forget about her mistakes and then she accuses someone else of doing the exact same thing she was caught for reminding everybody what happened all over again. I call it @DWStweets syndrome

She honestly may be the worst campaigner I have ever seen in my entire life she is constantly in self destruct mode

• Locked thread