Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
And you know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm jerking off

How's it going?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I said this in C-SPAM and got probated. I'm already a dead man.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It is sexist to criticize Hillary Clinton.

Only bad people would not vote for Hillary Clinton.

Every day I am terrified of everything.

All good people vote for Hillary Clinton.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

Excellent contribution to GBS 8-Bit Scholar thank you

you are very welcome

you are so very welcome

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Should've permabanned you. Not for your views but just because you have it coming to you in general

Get on with it motherfuck

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

haha you posted in c spam

I didn't understand but now I do

Why must we make mistakes before we can learn

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

you say that like most people make as many mistakes as you

It's important for you to combat me, but I do not understand why.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PBS Newshour posted:

Of course Hate Tits Scholar dislikes a woman

Tits are life, rear end is hometown.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!

Sup

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

knock knock

who is there?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Agreed. Hillary Clinton is the conservative option for people who don't want to admit that they are conservative. Trump is the wild card option for people who are willing to gamble for the possibility of a better future. You know, liberals.

Please vote Gary Johnson

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ivana what?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Hey white people:

Just stop. I don't know what you are doing but it's probably terrible, so just stop. Stop it.

Racist

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I am going to keep smoking weed and laughing because I am at one with the dao.

There is a thing perfect in its disorder

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Man Whore posted:

it was by an idiot king OP, they don't need to follow our pesky rules and regulations

Yes, I've noticed others who have met similar fates and I just raise both my eyebrows and back slowly away.

Seems no matter what, fascism is on its way.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Gary Johnson is a huge dork who in his spare time likes to climb mountains and probably paints miniature 40k models in his basement.

All goons should vote for him and his pro-weed platform.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Man Whore posted:

Gary johnson is a libertarian who is against the second amendment which is just one of those great contradictions of life that just should not exist.

Is he? I don't think he's said much about it at all.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

its a sad day in any democracy when the libertarian candidate is the best choice

Yup.

That said, do please vote Gary Johnson for President.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Hitler comparisons and even 'authoritarian retard' seem generous to Trump. He is more of a comically incompetent blowhard with no coherent position or motivation for wanting the presidency besides egotism. The thin authoritarian trappings are seemingly his one bit of insight into what the public, or certain sections of it, want. Genuine authoritarianism requires both greater insight into the public's darker impulses and greater discipline and planning than Trump is capable of. This isn't a compliment though. People think of the worst parts of the Bush era in terms of their deliberate malicious intentions, but their incompetence was often even more destructive.

Yeah, the fact that Trump is a transparent smokescreen designed to tap into the darkest fears of the current hand-wringing democrat voting base should really be more emphasized.

If you are voting Clinton out of fear of Trump, you are being manipulated.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

How about voting Clinton because her stated policies are status quo with a few positive developments and little concrete evidence behind fears she will make things worse?

Because the status quo is loving garbage, and if we keep carpet bombing the goddamn Middle East then we're going to have decades and decades of ISIS and ISIS-spawned shitheels shooting up perfectly nice cities and bombing public squares. We're on the verge of an all-out race war with riots exploding in the streets over basically any police shooting; now law enforcement is saddled with the blame for decades' worth of drug law policies that have filled our prisons to the point of overflowing.

Those same prisons, of note, are currently practicing a highly lucrative form of slave labor which is a massively under-reported human rights (and Constitutional) violation.

So, yeah, gently caress the status quo.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Guess which side of politics is currently combating the private prison industry with some success. Guess which side of politics has better considered policies on the middle east. Put some thought into who is more likely to ease racial tensions rather than try to forcefully maintain their cause.

I think your answer to this is vastly more interesting than mine. Look at the past eight years, which has seen more deportation of immigrants, more convictions of whistleblowers, and the establishment and expansion of a domestic spy program that is so insidious and creepy, I'm kind of astonished that more people aren't actively furious about it. Clinton is NOT a better choice in any stretch of the term--she's going to continue our warpath through the Middle East, which I am very confident will only lead to more ISIS attacks on the West, more anti-American sentiment, and the erosion of our European support. Clinton will continue the War on Drugs, which is a policy that is at present filling our prisons with literal black slaves, is responsible for the decline and destruction of Mexico's sovereignty, and is expensive, immoral and otherwise just a loving buzz kill.

If wanting to maybe stop my country from engaging in behavior I find morally wrong is a "juvenile fancy" then maybe it's for the best. Your cynicism--and the cycnicism of the centrist left in general in America right now--has led to eight years of economic degeneration, thousands of death Libyans and Syrians, more private prisons, just as much torture, assassinations, and all that other poo poo everyone hated Bush for, and worse of all, it's given the common person absolutely nothing to show for it.

This is the status quo, and if it persists, I do think the consequences to the United States will be existentially dire.

Four years of Johnson puts a stop to our imperial appetite, for just a little while. Give the world a chance to breathe, and maybe we can clean our own house while we're at it. I'll stomach private prisons another term--if we're not filling them with non-violent drug offenders, that's a major, concrete and tangible outcome that could happen well within 4 years, possibly even within the first 100 days.

8-Bit Scholar fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 16, 2016

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

you retard. johnson loves private prisons more than life itself. how dumb are you if "legalize weed" makes you ignore every other thing the man has ever done or said?

Read my post maybe, lol. I'm biting that bullet in favor of an executive push for widespread decriminalization, something Johnson wants to do. And hey, one bad policy is nothing compared to the baker's dozen that Bush, Obama, and Clinton after them will do.

Moon Atari posted:

The economic situation has improved rather than degenerated, although it is somewhat stagnate,

Industries are abandoning the U.S. like a sinking ship, job growth is pitifully small, and rural America is eroding. Small towns are dying and cities are growing bloated and overloaded. America scarcely produces anything, and the majority of our exports are made by prison labor.

quote:

As to middle eastern policy, it is far from ideal and full of extreme moral compromise, but is infinitely less counterproductive and outright destructive than Bush era policy and anything that the republican party champions.

It is the literal same policy, except with drone strikes and carpet bombing in lieu of an actual ground invasion, so basically...it's the same policy, but with modern tech. Secret prisons and torture and all!

quote:

To be honest i don't even live in the US, I just follow its politics.

Then there's literally no point to even talking about this with you, lmao.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Gary.... has no popular support that he can use to whip congress with and he would accomplish not a single thing besides sitting on his hands to stall the executive.

Inaction has its own virtues, but I think people underestimate Johnson. He could probably get Congress to play ball with decent success. I mean, poo poo, Obama failed to get anything through the legislature either, and the executive branch can dissolve the NSA and stop the goddamn drone strikes.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru window

Madame, the retard masturbater interviews are being held down the hall. You'll recognize the door, it has C-SPAM written on it.

lol this guy cannot be real. LITERAL BLACK SLAVES A BLOO HOO HOO but oh well this guy who is all about LITERAL BLACK SLAVES is okay because i could get high without my mom yelling at me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison%E2%80%93industrial_complex

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/prison-labor-in-america/406177/

TLDR: prisoners are used as unpaid labor to produce a ton of goods that are exported for maximum profit. It is literally slavery. Thirty five percent of prison inmates are black. Hence, black slavery.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

yeah, that's a real thing that happens. and your chosen candidate is the one who loving loves that system and has a long history of supporting it. you are either the dumbest fucker alive or a pretty decent troll, and i have to respect either option.

Fifty percent of people in jail are there because of non-violent drug possessions. Decriminalizing drugs would empty out prison populations by a massive percentage. Not an ideal solution, but you're hammering exactly one point here because it's the only part where Johnson isn't an objectively better choice than the pro-war Clinton. Wanna take a crack at immigration? How many have been deported under the Obama administration?

Again, my candidate is going to take at least one step towards addressing this problem. The alternative is? Is there a better offer?

Kiryen posted:

Learn math please, tia

Don't you mean grammar?

Ork of Fiction posted:

8 bit is one of the last remaining real-deal libertarians on SA and is therefore a precious resource. Please be mindful, as once they're gone, they're gone for good.

I'm not a real-deal anything, I'm a voice for reason in a sea of sanity. My politics are based entirely on trying to keep this country from descending into fascism or get torn apart by war, both of which are inevitable outcomes of our current foreign and domestic policy.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

Hope this clarifies the meltdown going on here. I honestly won't do jackshit if you just stick to making bad opinions and get owned anyways instead of being a loony doomsayer.

lol you're drunk on the stupidest power imaginable but hey, gotta fill that void somehow.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

sir you're gonna have to wait your turn, this customer hasn't finished his order yet

Finish sucking my dick first.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

Sir that isn't on the menu. You seem like you have an healthy appetite, might I recommend ordering all the things off the dollar menu? I can also throw in a McFlurry if you'd like.

Suck my dick.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

haha shut the gently caress up you embarassing sadness

Suck my dick, you fuckman

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Man Whore posted:

My daddy taught me not to be afraid of my dick

tell us about it

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

Sir, you can't proposition a McDonald's Employee. *points to a no solicitation sign*

I can also supersize your fries for .99 more, would you like to do that?

Write what you know.

Also suck my dick.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I've written "Hillary Clinton" in a sharpie on my turgid cock if that helps

go on suck the black off my dick

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

I can make your fries extra :salt: if you want, sir. You seem like the type.

Suck the salt out of my pussy

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

No wonder you failed as a standup comedian if this is your A-game

Writing fanfiction about me when you could be sucking my dick

shameful

Lastgirl posted:

lmao

what a big baby

suck my big baby dick

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

Sir, you can't proposition a McDonald's Employee. *points to a no solicitation sign*

Hey I opened a franchise spot across the street

Right now we're having grand opening specials on sucking my dick, but it's dine-in only

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Our cock is 100 percent free range

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The Huffington Post publishing articles about how evil Jimmy Fallon is for "humanizing" Trump, which is

I'm not even sure what that is. This election is stupid.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs posted:

clinton is such a dirty piece of poo poo

Mods!??!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Glad to see this gay thread wasn't gassed, keep fighting the good fight.

• Locked thread